Aporia vs Raphael

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Who wins. Aporia with the Meklord Deck or Raphael with the Guardian Deck. Raphael easily beat Yami and Aporia nearly beat Leo, Luna, and Jack at once

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Hmm I have to rewatch Aporia's duel with Team 5Ds. I was watching his duel with Jack, Luna, & Leo earlier but I fell asleep lol. I wasn't bored just tired from getting up at 5 and not going back to sleep. I want to say if Aporia used the decks of Lester, Primo, & Jakob (which I don't know why he wouldn't since Lester, Primo, Jakob, and Aporia are all the same person/being). He almost instantly took out Jack & Crow 1 after the other, and like you said gave Luna, Leo, and Jack one hell of a fight. His deck mostly seems to rely on stealing Synchros to power up his Meklords and Raphael doesn't have any so he's safe from that effect.

I think Raphael has a chance, he beat Yugi and had the advantage for essentially the entire time in both of his duels with him (although I believe he's guilty of cardstacking but then again so was Yugi to an extent). Meklords seem to thrive from having the individual parts in the graveyard so Purity of the Cemetary and OP Anime Eatos could win this for him.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
I agree with you. I think it would come down to Eatos vs Aresterik. Though I think Aporia just might pull it off