Are you more excited for the anime or manga?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm impartial personally.

Although I do find it interesting that the manga is being released first, but it is not canon.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I usually enjoy reading more than watching when it comes to Dragon Ball.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm the same way now.

I find it difficult to sit through 1 episode of Z when I can read a dozen or more chapters in the same amount of time.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Same. I like watching it if I'm bored or want some background noise, but I'd rather read it if I'm actually wanting to get into it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Probably the anime. The manga of this series seems more like promotional material akin to FnF's manga adaptation.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yeah, plus from what's been stated, the manga will likely just be a monthly adaptation which only adapts select parts of the story. Personally, I'm far more anticipated for the anime.

maddoggninetyone

Low Class Warrior
Anime but only if they treat it respectfully and not just a cash cow to showcase Goku and Vegeta. YOU HAVE SO MANY OTHERS CHARACTER TORIYAMA, use them.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I like reading the manga before I watch the anime. By manga it makes me excited and can't wait to watch the anime.

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
Since the manga is not written by Akira Toriyama and the anime is actually survised by him, I say anime.