Ask Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Elite
theallpowerfulpuipui said:
Did you ever get Chicken Poks? And if you got them, were you Poxet God?

Nope. But if i did then yeah, I would've been Poxet-God.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't hate homos but they are inferior. When you look at a male who has mentally deviated toward womanly nature its the definition of inferiority. The fag is just the pinnacle of that deviation. Fags on a battlefield = chickens with their heads cut off, hysterical women. Plus fags are pretty worthless, how many fags even know how to pick apart an engine or create any kind of ingenious plans and ideas? A man who happily takes dick in the ass or mouth is weak, not a man, just a feminine, weak willed and inferior creature. Great men who actually went out and created something had a vision but didn't have that inferior fag woman brain. Its not just in their genitals it's in their minds. Most fags out there, they work stereotypically feminine jobs and are super into make up and fashion, they're nothing but genetic defects and their brain functioning is primitive, focused entirely on the sensual and the emotional. But yeah I don't hate them, some of them can be cool. It's funny though how you can make fun of them, call them fat, homos, and they react just like a girl. Lol

Opinion on this rant?

Pocket-God

Elite
Do you miss pocket God's posts?

Not really.

I don't hate homos but they are inferior. When you look at a male who has mentally deviated toward womanly nature its the definition of inferiority. The fag is just the pinnacle of that deviation. Fags on a battlefield = chickens with their heads cut off, hysterical women. Plus fags are pretty worthless, how many fags even know how to pick apart an engine or create any kind of ingenious plans and ideas? A man who happily takes dick in the ass or mouth is weak, not a man, just a feminine, weak willed and inferior creature. Great men who actually went out and created something had a vision but didn't have that inferior fag woman brain. Its not just in their genitals it's in their minds. Most fags out there, they work stereotypically feminine jobs and are super into make up and fashion, they're nothing but genetic defects and their brain functioning is primitive, focused entirely on the sensual and the emotional. But yeah I don't hate them, some of them can be cool. It's funny though how you can make fun of them, call them fat, homos, and they react just like a girl. Lol

Opinion on this rant?

Amazing rant, 11/10.

Shinji or Asuka?

Asuka, 100%.

Come back

:donovan2

Okay.

Why are you gay?

Cause @Mystical-Meng bad touched me.