Bloated Or Minimalist BPs?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I've always been a maximalist, always will be.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
In minimal its a little harder to fit the numbers so they fit according to the anime and manga
In bloated it's easier because the numbers can go extremely high and fit things in between without having to worry about it being small.

Vegeta

Ha! Must be infuriating, to be left in the dark with such interesting questions.

There shouldn't be a "minimalist" or "maximalist" there should only be "what actually is"...

So go ahead, ask me anything about power relations. If I'm in a good mood, I might just reply.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I don't have a preference. I go with the flow of what comes out.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I guess you can call me a bloater. My numbers for the Buu saga go a high as 75 Trillion and with GT go into Sextillion sometimes Septillion

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
With Goku being weaker than Freeza we're forced to be minimalist. Strangely enough BoG is super bloated but implies everything before it wasn't.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Numbers are pointless anyway...
Hopefully the new series will REALLY explain our new power.

SuperGogeta

Low Class Warrior
Bloated , just imagine SPC at 60trillion and SSj3 Gotenks over 1,500x SSj3 Goku , who has a more bloated PL than me?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I lean more towards minimalistic than maximalistic, but I do not strive to make my power level lists this way.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I don't have a personal preference like that, just as long as the base kids are within #18's tier, and not far off from Gohan in equal forms.