Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Rageta 500
Goku 250
Gohan 225
Gotenks 150
Vegeta 50

I think this looks quite good.

I just gotta figure out Vegetto now. Z Goku would be a 5 on this scale and Vegetto would be a 400. So that's an 80x boost on top of Goku's full power. So with the exponential fusion theory, hmm, that could get quite out of control quick. Let's see, Goku improved 50 fold, so that's going to ramp up that exponential tremendously. It might be 800x boost for Vegetto at this point. Let's see. If BoG level Saiyans are not able to trump Super Saiyan God even with Super Saiyan 3 Fusion, then that means they are considered terribly weak in regards to multiplier.

Oh wait, the best thing to do is go Freeza backwards to find out how big this gap is. I forgot about that.

Last edited:

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku doesn’t fully understand how fusion works, Vegetto was surprised by his own power. He’s probably expecting the same boost as the Boo Saga. The real boost is impossible to find.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Also I think Rageta gotta be more than that. He can finger flick Goku. Though I can see some 2x gaps going like that: Semi Cell vs 16, 2nd form Freeza vs Vegeta, Vegeta vs Nappa…

Also in the manga Rageta might be 100x SSJ3 Goku since SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ Black.