Broly's Galaxy busting feats

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Who is the first manga character to even approach Broly's feat?

Nothing we see in the Z manga comes close.

I’d say it isn’t until Super Saiyan God vs Beerus that we see a feat anywhere close to Broly’s.
This is exactly my point. Last statement we got is Cell saying he could wipe out the solar system and everyone in the manga who is stronger just scales ahead of that, they are at most Multi Solar System level threats at most.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
This is exactly my point. Last statement we got is Cell saying he could wipe out the solar system and everyone in the manga who is stronger just scales ahead of that, they are at most Multi Solar System level threats at most.
So would it be that Super Saiyan God Goku is a Universal threat, Broly is a Galaxy threat? Or a Quadrant threat would be better to put?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
So would it be that Super Saiyan God Goku is a Universal threat, Broly is a Galaxy threat? Or a Quadrant threat would be better to put?
I don't know about the SSJ God. The show provides feats to say that it reaches that scale, but a writer say that Goku can't destroy the universe in SSJ Blue.

Broly is a multigalaxy buster as many sources reference it:
according-to-broly-creator-he-is-multi-galaxy-level-does-v0-afk0mkz0n0ma1.jpg

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Because it is a massive group of galaxies inside the galaxy itself. Regardless, Kaio's reaction being instantly speaks for itself.
Not really if you understand the English language, which I'm putting my faith in the people who wrote and translated for subs over you!

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Not really if you understand the English language, which I'm putting my faith in the people who wrote and translated for subs over you!
We literally see a galaxy vanishing in the opening of the movie lol. It's not believing on me or not, but rather believing on Kaio who feared for what could happen to his galaxy now that the South Galaxy has dissapeared.