Can Janemba's sword destroy characters much more powerful than himself?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's hard to say since he only ever used it against Goku, but given that SSJ2 Vegeta was able to destroy it, I doubt it'd work on beings a lot stronger than himself. Unless they were stupid and just let themselves get cut by it. But since cutting moves seem a lot more effective than melee or normal Ki blasts I think not even Gogeta would be retarded enough to take it head on, he'd probably dodge it and then attack with Stardust Breaker to purify Janemba.

SIAD

Elite
It's hard to say since he only ever used it against Goku, but given that SSJ2 Vegeta was able to destroy it, I doubt it'd work on beings a lot stronger than himself. Unless they were stupid and just let themselves get cut by it. But since cutting moves seem a lot more effective than melee or normal Ki blasts I think not even Gogeta would be retarded enough to take it head on, he'd probably dodge it and then attack with Stardust Breaker to purify Janemba.
@Kenshi So Super Janemba Initial (With his Sword) is more dangerous than Super Janemba (FP) and could even cut him?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
@Kenshi So Super Janemba Initial (With his Sword) is more dangerous than Super Janemba (FP) and could even cut him?
Considering Kuririn's Kienzan cut Freeza's tail off and was dangerous enough for him to need to dodge it repeatedly, plus Future Trunks' Ki sword (even before he powered it up with the Genkidama) could cut into Merged Zamasu's skin, I think the sword definitely makes Janemba much more dangerous.

SIAD

Elite
Considering Kuririn's Kienzan cut Freeza's tail off and was dangerous enough for him to need to dodge it repeatedly, plus Future Trunks' Ki sword (even before he powered it up with the Genkidama) could cut into Merged Zamasu's skin, I think the sword definitely makes Janemba much more dangerous.
@Kenshi

Do these numbers seem good to you?

Goku SSJ3 (M12) = 100

Fat Janemba = 70
Super Janemba (Initial) = 105
(PowerUp) = 115
(FP) = 125

SSJ Gogeta = 250

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Does Fat Janemba need to be that high? He didn't damage SSJ2 Goku that badly, and I'm assuming SSJ2 Goku is 25 on that list going by the 4x SSJ3 multiplier.

SIAD

Elite
@Kenshi

Do these numbers seem good to you?

Goku SSJ3 (M12) = 100

Fat Janemba = 65.625
(PowerUp) = 115
(FP) = 125

SSJ Gogeta = 250

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I doubt it. Gohan having a slight inferior level to Dabura proved to be able to destroy his sword, 18 proved to broke Trunks's sword and in the special just cut some hair.

With Gogeta, it could have probably be the same result as Trunks vs 18.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
In Wiki Vs Battle the Sword of Janemba is portrayed as a separate identity from this, as the Sword of Janemba ignores durability.
At least with Gogeta I don't think it'd would work.

With someone having a slight edge or not that huge of a gap I'm doubtful.

SIAD

Elite
At least with Gogeta I don't think it'd would work.

With someone having a slight edge or not that huge of a gap I'm doubtful.
But I do believe that Super Janemba (Initial with Sword) >> Super Janemba (FP).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think Janemba's sword had more special characteristics since it was magically created and Janemba could launch Ki blades from it to attack from a range

SIAD

Elite
It could be that Janemba's Sword has some level of power and Super Janemba using it only adds to the powers.

It may be that Super Janemba was able to use his Sword only once or perhaps he did not have time to create it again, since Gogeta SSJ finished off Super Janemba very quickly.

I was thinking about this:

Goku SSJ3 (M12) = 100

Janemba Sword = 105

Super Janemba (Initial + Sword) = 210

Super Janemba (Power Up) = 114

Super Janemba (FP) = 124

Super Janemba (FP + Sword / Hypothetical) = 229

Gogeta SSJ = 253.125

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
He has reality warping capabilities.