ChiChi as a Fighter?

DreamCastisZombie

I remember this one game on ps2 called Super Dragon Ball Z or something. It had ChiChi as a playable character using the Power Pole and Nimbus.

My question is if ChiChi continued on as a fighter in the series what do you think it would have been like? Her moveset in videogames? Would she be a fighter starting at the Frieza Saga or Android Saga :?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Honestly very hard to say. She reached superhuman levels with at most some training from her father by the 23rd Budokai. Had she trained with Goku she could have turned into a pretty formidable fighter. I'm not sure whether or not she'd end up on the stronger humans like Krillin and Tenshinhan's level, but she could probably be in that general vicinity with that amount of natural talent. Regardless, I'm not sure it would change much in the actual series. Even if she was as strong as the other humans in the Saiyan Saga they would've still lost to Nappa/Vegeta. After that point they pretty well became irrelevant.

As for moveset it would probably be pretty basic unless she trained with a greater master. Likely the Kamehameha would be her best ki attack.

Warmmedown

Elite
Sick game, nice manga art style. A18 was broken though. She could fuck everyone up with like one simple combo over and over.

Gohan would be a farmer instead of a professor. Maybe Chi Chi goes after Raditz and gets killed or if not, maybe she trains gohan and piccolo never becomes a fully-fledged Z fighter.

I posted to comment on the game though.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Chi Chi is more muscular and Videl is more athletic. Android #18 is somewhere in between this.

Warmmedown

Elite
chichi is a farmer, bulma is a multimillionaire. krillin is between these.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Android #18 is between them too because she shares Krillin's income.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think she’d stay behind the likes of Kuririn, Tien and Yamcha, so by herself she wouldn’t change much if anything on fights. She might be more okay with Gohan being a fighter though, which would mean he’s not as much of a pacifist even if he’s not as battle hungry as Goku.