Completed Cell Games/Buu Saga Levels

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Just checked the fight and Vegeta is the only one doing any blitzing here. Pui Pui bouncing from the ass kicking he's getting.

I don't see how this is any different from the gang gauging each other's gains based on how they beat up preliminary fodder in the Budokais. I'm genuinely not sure if this scene is supposed to be comedic, serious or just poorly written. Even the Yakon stuff gets dubious when you notice Shin is talking about SSJ2 Gohan right before he shows up.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
Just checked the fight and Vegeta is the only one doing any blitzing here. Pui Pui bouncing from the ass kicking he's getting.
Yeah, you were right, I think I was thinking about the anime here. Still though, Pui Pui's speed should be able to be discerned based on the limited fight we are given.

I don't see how this is any different from the gang gauging each other's gains based on how they beat up preliminary fodder in the Budokais.
Excellent point. So as we see there's no real logical reason for the fighters to know how strong each other are based on them fighting with very weak fighters right?

So then, if fighters can discern the strength in that situation, surely they can discern Pui Pui's power. Do you see how your argument is working against you here?

There is no evidence Pui Pui is that weak, it's that Vegeta is that strong.

Shamshoo

Wow, that's some serious power scaling you've got there! It's clear you've put a lot of thought and effort into figuring out the power levels in the Cell Games and Buu Saga. It's always fascinating to see how fans interpret and analyze the strengths of different characters.When I can't decide on something, I usually toss a coin, which I find pretty interesting. Also, it works for some games. It's like a fun way to settle those debates about character strength.It's great that you're sharing this with the DBZ community. These discussions and calculations add depth to our understanding of the series and make it even more enjoyable.

Last edited: