Count Dooku and Darth Maul vs Mace Windu and KI-Adi Mundi

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Both teams are in-character and fighting to the death.

Who wins? đŸ¤”

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Tough one. I'd probably give it to the Sith. Dooku seemed to be more or less on par with Yoda, and I believe Yoda was said to be ahead of Windu. Windu can beat Maul fairly easily but I'm not sure about Ki Adi Mundi. I can't see him faring well against Dooku.

It would turn into Dooku vs Windu and I think Dooku might be able to edge him out.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Tough one. I'd probably give it to the Sith. Dooku seemed to be more or less on par with Yoda, and I believe Yoda was said to be ahead of Windu. Windu can beat Maul fairly easily but I'm not sure about Ki Adi Mundi. I can't see him faring well against Dooku.

It would turn into Dooku vs Windu and I think Dooku might be able to edge him out.
Good points.

But remember, Mace Windu has vaapad so he gets an amp against both Sith đŸ¤”

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Actually I watched Windu vs Palpatine again and I might change my mind. Windu beat him in lightsaber combat. I would think he could beat Dooku based on this. Perhaps Yoda would have beaten him if he had more time.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Yeah, I think Mace could take Dooku and Maul together. Lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I dunno, Yoda said that Dooku had become very powerful and wasn't able to take him out easily.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
I dunno, Yoda said that Dooku had become very powerful and wasn't able to take him out easily.
Yes but Mace managed to defeat Sidious in lightsaber combat should be enough. đŸ˜›

Mace =>Sidious > Dooku

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So is Mace above Yoda then? Yoda couldn't beat Sidious despite having a far lengthier duel.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
In saber combat, Mace is above Yoda but Yoda is stronger in the force. I am pretty sure anyway.