DBZ Theme Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Normal Monster</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
4jv3JbZ.jpg

Pgb1qNz.jpg

59pTnx6.jpg

dOKhEhq.jpg

XEvoWCx.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Effect Monster</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
mPoF3f1.jpg

Lore: This card only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Summoning Shenron", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. When you successfully Special Summon this monster: You win the Duel.

1ntAQBo.jpg

Lore: Control of this card cannot be switched.

hfa85Su.jpg

Lore: If a "Z-Warrior: Three-Eyed Ally Tenshinhan" you control would be destroyed, you can send this card from your hand, Deck, or your side of the field to the Graveyard instead.

FS2sPOY.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Z-Warrior: Muten Roshi", and cannot be Summoned other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: Add 1 "Kamehameha" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned: Send it to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Muten Roshi" from your Graveyard.

KIgpRHy.jpg

Lore: During the turn a Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while you control this face-up card, this card gains 300 ATK and DEF (until the End Phase of the turn).

8t3wdJX.jpg

Lore: This card gains 100 ATK for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. During the End Phase of a turn this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can send it to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 2 Gohan" from your hand or Deck.

58tzTNw.jpg

Lore: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan Gohan". If you control a face-up monster with "Goku" in its name: This card's ATK becomes 3000 during the Battle Phase only. This card cannot be destroyed in battle by Insect-Type monsters. (Damage Calculation is still applied normally.)

luE6Hye.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle or by a Spell Card's effect, it is not destroyed. During the End Phase of a turn this card was not destroyed due to its own effect, you can send it to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 2 Goku" from your hand or Deck.

2rol27B.jpg

Lore: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan Goku". You can negate any Spell Card's effect that targets this card and destroy it. Once per turn: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. During the 3rd End Phase after this card destroyed an opponent's monster, you can pay 1500 Life Points and send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 3 Goku" from your hand or Deck.

huEnudV.jpg

Lore: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 2 Goku" on your side of the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be targeted by Spell Card effects. During your 3rd Standby Phase after Summoning this card: Destroy it; Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Low-Class Saiyan Goku" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

NN6W164.jpg

Lore: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your hand. If this card battles an Insect-Type or Machine-Type monster, that monster's ATK is halved during the Damage Step only.

B7ejiVE.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Effect Monsters, except Warrior-Type monsters. When this card destroys an Effect Monster by battle, negate that monster's effect. During the End Phase of a turn this card negated an Effect Monster's effect, you can send it to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta" from your hand or Deck.

Xg8FC1x.jpg

Lore: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan Vegeta". This card is unaffected by the effects of Effect Monsters, except Warrior-Type monsters. While you control this face-up card: If the effect of an Effect Monster on your opponent's side of the field targets another Warrior-Type monster you control, you can discard 1 card to negate the effect.

jbFWnfo.jpg

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned: Reveal the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck; place them back on top of the Deck in any order you choose.

J4qqEqc.jpg

Lore: If you control a card with "Krillin" or "Goku" in its name, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During your Main Phase, you can tribute this card: Special Summon 1 "Z-Warrior: Muten Roshi Full Power" in face-up Attack Position from your hand or deck.

kaCzJo7.jpg

Lore: If a monster with "Gohan" in its name would be destroyed, you can send this card from your hand, Deck, or your side of the field to the Graveyard instead. You can only use this effect once per turn.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Fusions</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Xqlsb5S.jpg

Lore: "Z-Warrior: Low-Class Saiyan Goku" + "Z-Warrior: Saiyan Prince Vegeta"
This monster cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can banish 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell Cards or Effect Monsters. Destroy this card after your 2nd End Phase after this card was Summoned, then Special Summon the Fusion Materials used to Fusion Summon it to the field.

9vj3Ch2.jpg

Lore: "Z-Warrior: Low-Class Saiyan Goku" + "Z-Warrior: Saiyan Prince Vegeta"
This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the effect of "Potara - Magic of the Ancient Kais". This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards and Effect Monsters. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can add all Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle it, then draw 2 cards.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Magic</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
T3LtyDd.jpg

Lore: If you control a face-up "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan Vegeta" or "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta": Destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. You cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this card.

n1W48Np.jpg

Lore: You can only equip this card to a Warrior-Type "Z-Warrior" monster. The monster equipped with this card cannot have its ATK or DEF changed by card effects (including its own), cannot switch control, and cannot be destroyed by battle.

tBGrCqs.jpg

Lore: If you control a face-up "Z-Warrior: Low-Class Saiyan Goku", "Z-Warrior: Always Loyal Krillin", or "Z-Warrior: Desert Bandit Yamcha": Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

MRzrB9v.jpg

Lore: Pay 1000 Life Points. Send 1 face-up "Z-Warrior" monster you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Super Saiyan" monster from your hand or Deck that is listed in the sent monster's text, ignoring its Summoning conditions. It cannot attack in the same turn it was Summoned.

ehbLGeM.jpg

Lore: Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster. Send 1 face-up "Z-Warrior" monster you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Super Saiyan 2" monster from your hand or Deck that is listed in the sent monster's text, ignoring its Summoning conditions. It cannot attack in the same turn it was Summoned.

UqDmXVU.jpg

Lore: Discard your hand (min. 2). Send 1 face-up "Z-Warrior" monster you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Super Saiyan 3" monster from your hand or Deck that is listed in the sent monster's text, ignoring its Summoning conditions. It cannot attack in the same turn it was Summoned.

5IZH2MK.jpg

Lore: When your opponent declares an attack while you control a "Z-Warrior" monster: End the Battle Phase.

psLA6Ai.jpg

Lore: While you have "Z-Warrior: Three-Eyed Ally Tenshinhan", "Z-Warrior: Always Loyal Krillin", and "Z-Warrior: Desert Bandit Yamcha" face-up on the field: All face-up Level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 1500 ATK.

QTmXI1S.jpg

Lore: While you control "Z-Warrior: Low-Class Saiyan Goku", "Z-Warrior: Saiyan Prince Vegeta", "Z-Warrior: Gentle Warrior Gohan", "Z-Warrior: Future Warrior Trunks", or "Z-Villain: Perfect Warrior Cell": Each time it is not destroyed by battle, it gains 300 ATK.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Traps</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sIx7o5M.jpg

Lore: Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you control a face-up "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan 2 Gohan": Destroy and banish all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Then you can Special Summon "Z-Warrior: Super Saiyan Goku" from your Graveyard.

c1vcdZG.jpg

Lore: When a "Z-Warrior: Low-Class Saiyan Goku" you control is selected as an attack target: Double that card's ATK during the Battle Phase only. At the end of the turn this card was activated, discard 1 card.

lHwM7GU.jpg

Lore: When a "Z-Warrior" you control with "Saiyan" in its name would be destroyed by battle: If the difference in its ATK and the battling monster's ATK is less than 1500, it is not destroyed. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases or destroy this card.

pyYD75B.jpg

Lore: This card can only be activated during your opponent's Damage Step. During this turn, if you take Battle Damage of 2000 points or more, increase your Life Points by 4000 points before the damage is subtracted from your Life Points. Then draw 1 card.

OtMU5Bk.jpg

Lore: During each of your opponent's End Phases, add 1 "Dragon Ball Counter" to this card. When there are 7 "Dragon Ball Counters" on this card: Special Summon 1 "Shenron the Mythical Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You must control a face-up "Z-Warrior" monster to activate and resolve this effect. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 "Dragon Ball Counter" instead. You cannot activate other Trap Cards while this card is face-up on the field.</div>

While compiling all of these I definitely felt they were off. I've decided on a few things so far:

- Lower the attack of all monsters in general. I don't really like Gogeta and Vegetto being stronger than an Egyptian God Card (Obelisk).
- Rework the effects of the Saiyans, especially the Fusions. Vegetto is incredibly overpowered with no real downside.
- On the same coin, find a smoother method of leveling up the Saiyans.
- Rework the effect of Summoning Shenron. I think it's too easy to get an auto-win with this, but maybe not.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Needs OCG work. Try to find good fan art and/or crop the image to fit better. Try to make less vanilla monsters and increase/decrease stats to fit better with the official game. I'll be more specific later. Good job for the first try. 6.5/10

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 Gohan can't be destroyed by insect monsters I lost it there. But other cards will be needed to increase your LP since a lot of these cards required LP to stay in play.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Back. (Time for tough love)
Normal Monsters - I'll rate these when they're even playable... :/
Effect Monsters -
1. Shenron: Just fine. Just gotta make sure it isn't too simple to use it. (Would change ATK/DEF to either "?" or the symbol for infinite.
2. Krillin: Non-playable, but not ALL cards will/should be anyway. Why that effect? Here is mine: http://i.imgur.com/NcW0Uuv.jpg
Mine is currently Semi-Limited.
3. Chiaotzu: Sucks to have in hand most of the time, and almost pointless to actually Summon. Cool that his effect can be used from the Deck itself though. If Tien himself is useful, then maybe a Deck can be made around this...
4. Roshi: Not bad at all. Very basic though... Maybe have him work in some way with one of his students, friends, etc.?
5. Gohan: A simple effect, but that's okay. Is the gaining permanent?
6. Gohan SSj1: Well done. Very well done. :)
7. Gohan SSj2: Difficult to Summon, but that's fine if the Deck is built around it. The effect is unique and pays homage to the series (what I always aim for). Decent overall, but in terms of tournament play, it is seriously outclassed...
8. Me SSj1: Well done, though it's kinda weird he doesn't have another way of being able to be Summoned besides a basic Tribute Summon.
9. Me SSj2: Very well done. No complaints. :)
10. Me SSj3: The reason I said no complaints above is because of this card's OWN Summoning effect giving it another "simple" way to be Summoned. Continuing with the non-targeting is a strange choice then rather add something new, but okay... Good effect on the end. Homage to both Lightsworn and a slow die down like the actual transformation.
11. Trunks SSj1: Love it, though like myself at SSj1, I'd add another way of Summoning requiring the "base" form.
12. Vegeta SSj1: Pretty good, but again I repeat what I said with Trunks and myself...
13. Vegeta SSj2: Decent. Summoning requirement and stats are good, but the effect isn't much different from SSj1 and makes it of not much use in competitive play...
14. Tien: Unplayable, but love that effect. Change the stats and throw in some other effect, then I'll re-rate.
15. Roshi: The 1st effect is kinda random...Did you run out of ideas and just copy and paste Cyber Dragon's? XD Just kidding. Anyway, OVERALL, I like it. The 2nd effect is nice. Give him a quick way of becoming useful, which also makes up for the useless stats.
16. Piccolo: Same as Chiaotzu...
Fusions-
1. Gogeta SSj1: Well done. I'd only change the stats to be lower.
2. Vegito SSj1: Lower stats needed. The 2nd to last effect is very random, but the last effect actually fits with the series VERY well.

I'll review Spell/Trap Cards later. :)

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the critique. A lot of it is due to the cards being for a fanfic, not for actual tournament play, which is why there are even Normals in the first place and why I tried not to get too ridiculously complicated with effects.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
Thanks for the critique. A lot of it is due to the cards being for a fanfic, not for actual tournament play, which is why there are even Normals in the first place and why I tried not to get too ridiculously complicated with effects.
No prob.
I see. Let me know if you'd like more help or have requests. ^_^

Uncle Goten

Low Class Warrior
I remember making a lot of these, not sure what I did with the files though. Really like the idea with the Shenron and the Dragonballs. Pretty much like a cooler Exodia :D

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
  • Lowered the stats of basically all the monsters, especially the Fusions. They're no longer stronger than Obelisk the Tormentor. I'm still thinking of giving Vegetto a massive drawback, like when he's destroyed you don't get shit, since he's sort of the "end game" for that deck.
  • Modified the effects of both Roshis. Now base Roshi can be summoned if Goku and/or Krillin are on the field, and Buff Roshi grabs a Kamehameha when he's summoned.
  • Modified the effects of Base Gohan so his increase only lasts to the end of the turn, and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan so his increase scales with his newly changed stats.
  • Modified the effect of Super Saiyan 3 Goku so that he's only immune to Spell targeting, and he only lasts 3 turns before you must destroy him and summon Base Goku back to the field. I figured that was more true to the form than milling cards.
That's what I've accomplished so far. When Cardmaker stops being a wanker I'll get the correct images up. I'm still reworking effects of the Super Saiyans and their designated summoning help.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Nice. I'd personally have given Vegeta a higher defence stat than Goku, since his durability's been praised many times even by Goku, most notably in the Saiyan Arc.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Captain Cadaver said:
Nice. I'd personally have given Vegeta a higher defence stat than Goku, since his durability's been praised many times even by Goku, most notably in the Saiyan Arc.
That's a good point. I've changed it so Vegeta's rests at 1450 (to his 1500 ATK) and lowered Goku's to 1300 (to his 1600 ATK). Might raise Vegeta's ATK to 1550 to be closer to Goku's, or lower Goku's.