Did Gotenks losst his ability to turn into SS3?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Well the kids slacked off. So it's possible that he lost his ability which supports BoG from not turning SS3?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
He never transformed to SSjin 3 because he would be stronger than Goku

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I think so. If Gohan lost so much power that he wasn't even initially sure he could go SSJ in FnF, I can easily see the kids losing a form that they can't even access without fusion through the same reason.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I think so. If Gohan lost so much power that he wasn't even initially sure he could go SSJ in FnF, I can easily see the kids losing a form that they can't even access without fusion through the same reason.
CC, if not agree with me, but Gohan Base (BoG / FnF) equals Gohan Base (Post Espada Z), but the difference is that Gohan (BoG) has initially Semi Mystic status (Semi Potential Unlocked ) when faced against Bills as you give energy to Goku to help you become SSJG, only he had SSJ Gohan. According to me Semi Mystic Gohan was against Bills, confident that the Bills defeat, despite the fact that in an instant defeated Mr. Boo, whereas if it had just been a SSJ, had been below that Mr. Boo.
 Personally I have: Gotenks SSJ (BoG) >>> Goku SSJ3 (BoG)> Gotenks SSJ (Post) >> Gotenks Base (BoG) >>>> Base Gotenks (Post) >>> Goku / Vegeta SSJ2 (BoG)> = Semi Mystic Gohan (BoG) = Gohan (Semi Potential Unlocked)> Gotenks SSJ (Pre)> SSJ3 Goku (Buu)> Kid Buu> Fat Boo (against Goku SSJ3)> Gohan SSJ2 (Post Espada Z) >>> Mr. Boo > Gotenks Base (Pre)> Goku / Vegeta SSJ (BoG) >>> SSJ Gohan (Post Espada Z / BoG / FnF)> Goku / Majin SSJ2 (Boo).

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
Only Gohan loses power from slacking off.

In universe:
Gotenks a dumbass

Out of universe:
Gohan was originally a SSJ so Gotenks didn't see the need to go Ssj3.