Kamehameha = 12,057
Broly = 25,000

Hatchiyack OVA
Vegeta = 11,200
Final Flash = 27,191
Hatchiyack = 50,400

Hector

High Class Warrior
I'd like to know how some people come up with numbers such as 4,823 and 27,191.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Despite of proving to be a stupid simian, I will at least acknowledge that you got it right and I was doing it wrong.

It was 4.5 ahead of Vegeta in 2nd case. And is 5.83 in Broly's case ahead of Goku.

However, I don't expect you to actually make a proper counterargument considering the simian type of intelligence you've provided in this text.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Let's see what kind of mental ramblings people are going to post in this case.

Up to now, only animals has posted in this thread. There are few people in which I think it can bring plausible solutions to this, even then the possibility of them being morons is open too.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
As expected. Your mental invalidity impedes you to actually create an counterargument no matter how stupid or absurd may be.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Hatchiyak and Broly should be rivals with Hatchiyak the stronger of the two. Hatchiyak was said to be "may be even stronger than Broly," similar to Vegeta "may be even stronger than Goku" in the androids saga. Perfect Cell(either normal or Super) should be near equal with Hatchiyak.

I think there were stronger forms of Hatchiyak which might be a better fit with Super Perfect Cell.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Hatchiyak and Broly should be rivals with Hatchiyak the stronger of the two. Hatchiyak was said to be "may be even stronger than Broly," similar to Vegeta "may be even stronger than Goku" in the androids saga. Perfect Cell(either normal or Super) should be near equal with Hatchiyak.

I think there were stronger forms of Hatchiyak which might be a better fit with Super Perfect Cell.
The problem is that sometimes Toei portrays a abundant gap like CG SSJ Gohan over CG SSJ Goku to be "may be even stronger", so Hatchiyack can be much stronger based on that.

I don't see Suppressed PC to be able to tank a FF from CG SSJ Vegeta, so him being FP Perfect Cell level actually seems fine.

Broly also proved to be not much more than 2x stronger than Goten and Kid Trunks, so he can't be a rival to Cell or Hatchiyack.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
The problem is that sometimes Toei portrays a abundant gap like CG SSJ Gohan over CG SSJ Goku to be "may be even stronger", so Hatchiyack can be much stronger based on that.

I don't see Suppressed PC to be able to tank a FF from CG SSJ Vegeta, so him being FP Perfect Cell level actually seems fine.

Broly also proved to be not much more than 2x stronger than Goten and Kid Trunks, so he can't be a rival to Cell or Hatchiyack.
Broly holds back a lot. He never goes for an immediate kill. You kind of have to take his feats with a grain of salt when he fights weaker opponents.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Let's see what kind of mental ramblings people are going to post in this case.

Up to now, only animals has posted in this thread. There are few people in which I think it can bring plausible solutions to this, even then the possibility of them being morons is open too.
Please, stop. You'll be banned, and I'll miss you if you get banned.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Please, stop. You'll be banned, and I'll miss you if you get banned.
Well, yeah, maybe I overreacted, but @Kyo got me that sensation.

Regardless, I'll be abandoning this site, at the very least, I would not reach 2025 with all of you. And it's too late for many people to come to terms with me, it was ever since October 2023, but, regardless of your intention, you've actually convinced me of staying on this site for some more time than I've actually planned.

My life was far better when I was outside those forums and I want to recover it.
43cb48e2b5bd75109c2e48f078959342.jpg

Last edited: