Do you think Mr. Boo will get some action?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Mr. Boo is one of my favorite side characters and I hope he becomes a regular fighter for the Z guys. He took a shot at Beerus and Krillin was hoping they would have his help in FnF.

Anyway, I would really like to see Mr. Boo start fighting for the good guys, and get a decent.

That's the newest item on my Dragon Ball Super wish list. One good fight for Mr. Boo while siding with the good guys.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
He'll probably be more relevant than Gohan, and I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked him up with a lady friend at some point.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Pyrus said:
He'll probably be more relevant than Gohan, and I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked him up with a lady friend at some point.
Really? Like a female Boo?

That's cool with me. At least it's some development. If this happened, and he got to fight, I think it would break up the "all saiyan" Z Fighters, which I think is a must at this point.

Not that I want to see Gohan get pushed out, but I am all for someone being relevant who doesn't have SSJ.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Probably not. His power is pretty irrelevant, and didn't even fight in FNF.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
mr. boo is funny & ye it'd be kewl to see him in the spotlight for sometime, but there are others too, i'd like to see get some action.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I can see him absorbing someone to get stronger. Maybe a throw away villain or perhaps even one of the Z fighters.

In theory, is there any reason Mr. Boo couldn't absorb, say, Gotenks for a short time, and then voluntarily spit him out when the battle is over? Or do they absolutely have to be removed by a 3rd party?

I think that would be kinda cool, if some of the fighters let Boo absorb them for a short while in order to get stronger.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Think? Yes.
Will? We'll know when the time comes...

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
At best he'll fight against a minion of whoever the antagonist will be.
Or the person that associates with the antagonist but isn't as strong as him. In that case he'll probably loose

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
Fat Boo will definitely be in on the action in Super considering he sat out ROF.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The reason for him not being FnF was that he goes into long, deep slumbers. Considering they can last years, it wouldn't be surprising if he was out of commission. I hope not, though, since his skills make him a more relevant support character than the other non-Saiyans.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Mr. Boo was indeed on the new poster. This pleases me. Yes, he was all the way in the back, but he was there , So I think it's safe to say he is going to be a supporting cast member. Maybe not too much action. As long as I get one good fight out of him I will call it a happy day.

Although, more than likely, it's just going to be some shenanigans with Mr. Satan.