Dragonball Super's timeline

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">“Dragon Ball Superâ€￾ is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc. It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath, continues with the “Battle of Godsâ€￾ arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F'â€￾ arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, I’ve written a strange new story where they finally depart even this universe. They’re fighting against their neighbors, Universe 6! They’ll yell at me if I give away too many spoilers, so I’ll keep the rest a secret, but they’re chasing after giant super Dragon Balls; I think things will unfold in a bright and simple way, that will be really fun and exciting!</div>

What is your opinion on the new universe?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'm fine with this decision, so long as Universe 6 (the one with Champa I presume) isn't the only one to be showcased. There's still 10 other ones to explore after all. Still, I'm at least interested to see how their history differs from the main timeline. Overall, this is still a fair boost for the DB mythos' world-building (or multiverse-building, to be more precise).

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Hopefully we can fill some "plotholes" and see Frieza's training and Vegeta use SsjG for the first time.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Son Goku said:
Hopefully we can fill some "plotholes" and see Frieza's training and Vegeta use SsjG for the first time.
I'd also like to see the story of how Vegeta got SSJG for the first time.

Super Dragon Balls? They must be the Dragon Balls of Uni 6. Interesting.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
So Fat Beerus is from Universe 6?

Anyway, this is gonna be great. More actions in the series and I'm hoping everyone will get spotlight including Mr. Boo!

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
The idea of the series exploring another universe is pretty much the reason why I'm excited about this series.

It will mean more action, and plus, there might be more exciting villains in this series.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Mr. Boo becoming a regular fighter would be fantastic. I'm a mark for Mr. Boo.