Favorite Card Series

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
My personal favorite Card series is the Gigo series.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Blue-Eyes is the only one I periodically use since I stopped playing the real word card game during that faggot assed Waking the Dragons season of the anime and I only got back into Duel Links recently. Started playing for realz with the Blue-Eyes structure deck.

Warmmedown

Elite
FIFA World Cup 2006 Top Trumps (ok, World Football Stars. I didn't remember that, it's been over 10 years). Not my photos.
s-l1600.jpg

c7c63811a2d15cf2b9fab279129580a0.jpg
s-l400.jpg
2ea0580e506a1dd7ced1c39ea7845ef0--top-trumps-world-football.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

FOOKIN 'ELL LADEE, IT'S ONLY BLEEDIN MICHAEL OWEN!
00000457.jpg

And these bad boys
51V40HR781L._AC_.jpg

And this classic, bought them on the way back during a war museum school trip, got a good run out of them for the remainder of the coach ride (was better than just playing punch buggy/yellow car/mini digs and punching each other in the arm like 100 times, like on the way to the museum)
s-l400.jpg

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
^wolf back in my day I had a sticker-collection book for the World-Cup 2006 and something-else I think. The world-cup that took place in Germany.

Warmmedown

Elite
Oh yeh I forgot it was Germany. You must have still been there when it happened. Podolski from Germany scored the most goals (5 I think) and Klose I think did something too, like maybe he broken the record for most goals in total across World Cups, can't remember. Ok nm, I checked and Klose is the one who was top scorer with 5 and he didn't break the most across world cups until later. Podolski was the "Best Young Player". Argentina scored the best goals, at least the ones I can remember. The only other one I remember was Joe Cole's from distance, which I wasn't that impressed with at the time, but now it's pretty amazing. Oh and the Americans scored a goal because our keeper decided to start fucking up in basic things, like every keeper I can remember until Joe Hart (David James was the weirdest, like making really good saves but then couldn't do simple stuff right at other times).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I remember them. Do they still play? I know (I think lol) it was Michael Ballack’s last World-Cup.

Warmmedown

Elite
Maybe Podolski does, doubt Klose does. Checked - Podolski plays in Poland now and has played in Italy, Turkey and Japan since 2015, so guess he started to fall off around then.

Send me some 2006ish era German tune.

Warmmedown

Elite
Doesn't sound schnizer enough to be German. It does have "weil dich die" though, that sounds fucked up - what did the whales do to you?
It sounds a lot like the same kind of bands from here (can't think of any), apart from the harmonica-sounding part.

Is "wei ich" "we are"?