Favourite region for starters

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
This isn't about which region has your favourite starter, but which region you like the starters the most collectively.

For me it's Johto. I don't mind doing a playthrough with any of the 3 starters and I'm not really partial to any of them in particular.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd say Hoenn > Johto > Kanto > Sinnoh > Unova > Kalos > Alola > Galar

Warmmedown

Elite
Gen 1. Gne 2. 7 looks good, 8 two look good. Can't easily find images of the evolutions though because e pokemon fans are fucking cunts who only post fanart or shiny pokemon.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gen 1. Gne 2. 7 looks good, 8 two look good. Can't easily find images of the evolutions though because e pokemon fans are fucking cunts who only post fanart or shiny pokemon.
all-pokemon-starters-by-generation-featured.jpg

Warmmedown

Elite
If we're talking only the initial starters and not the monstrosities they turn into, then 6th gen is the least offensive I'd say. They all have at least one pokemon that I don't like as much. Gen 8 is pretty inoffensive, but not a huge fan of the humanoid look. Gen 2 is ok, but totodile looks like a fat ass (random, but Chikorita reminds me of my mum. Totodile reminds me of Yoshi). Gen 1 is good, but if I didn't know Bulbasaur as a kid, I'd probably think it looks weird asf. Gen 5 is pretty cool, but the bear looks like a bald guy in an adult nappy.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gen 4 were the last alright ones to me. I don't even remember the Gen 7 and 8 ones too well.