Freeza Saga

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
But Vegeta says they’ll just get in the way.
You have two fighters who are on par with one another and then another assisting Vegeta who can use Kienzan. They're liabilities but that doesn't mean they can't help in some capacity.

SIAD

Elite
I have Vegeta very slightly superior to Frieza (Initial) because Vegeta was very confident in defeating Frieza.

It's true that Vegeta was overconfident when he thought he was an SSJ, but I have a hard time thinking that Vegeta would have felt that overconfidence if he hadn't been more powerful than that version of Frieza.

I think that last blow that Vegeta gave, I mean the one that made Frieza increase his speed, initially he was going to hit Frieza and that's why he increased his speed.

I think Vegeta's (Final Zenkai) advantage over Frieza Fourth Form (Initial) is less than the gap between Vegeta over Monster Zarbon.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
I have Vegeta very slightly superior to Frieza (Initial) because Vegeta was very confident in defeating Frieza.
He wasn't that confident. He was crapping his pants. He was just acting like he couldn't lose because he thought he was a Super Saiyan. He knows Freeza is superior to him.

SIAD

Elite
He wasn't that confident. He was crapping his pants. He was just acting like he couldn't lose because he thought he was a Super Saiyan. He knows Freeza is superior to him.
At least in the Anime, Vegeta seemed very confident.