Future Trunks Base (When he kills Future Cell) vs Piccolo (CG)?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Piccolo. I don't see why Trunks could have reached the Future Androids level yet, let alone the Present ones.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
This is a great battle, I have Future Base Trunks here equal with RoF Piccolo and just a little behind RoF Base Gohan.

CG Goku 500
RoF Gohan 450
RoF Piccolo 400
Future Trunks (vs Imperfect Cell) 400
Buu Piccolo 375
CG Piccolo 350
Future Trunks CG 300

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Piccolo. I don't see why Trunks could have reached the Future Androids level yet, let alone the Present ones.
Well we know Future Trunks vs Imperfect Cell is beyond Android 18, since the Pre-Rosat boys equal Android 18 and the Post Rosat Boys surpass her.

This version of Future Trunks is even beyond the Post Rosat Kids, plus he literally kiais Imperfect Cell out of the city, that's a legit feat there. Imperfect Cell is probably not as strong as he was when he fought 16, but he's still likely very strong.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
We must remember when Future Trunks kills Cell it is 3 years after he killed 17 and 18. I'd say he's creeping up on Buu Saga Gohan as it was some years after this that Shin and Kibito had Trunks free the Z-Sword.

I want to give Piccolo some credit for increasing his power not insubstantially, so I'll say Piccolo edges out a win.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
We must remember when Future Trunks kills Cell it is 3 years after he killed 17 and 18. I'd say he's creeping up on Buu Saga Gohan as it was some years after this that Shin and Kibito had Trunks free the Z-Sword.
I don't think he's touching CG Goku quite yet, I think he still needs more time. How many years later is it from when he runs into Shin?

Does Trunks have to equal Gohan to lift the sword? Is Gohan the lowest possible character to be able to do it?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I don't think he's touching CG Goku quite yet, I think he still needs more time. How many years later is it from when he runs into Shin?

Does Trunks have to equal Gohan to lift the sword? Is Gohan the lowest possible character to be able to do it?
Well I said creeping on, not rivaling.

The flow of time matches between both timelines.

Age 788 matches with 3 years after the Cell Games in the main timeline. So 4 years left before the Buu Saga begins and ends. DBS starts 5 years after Buu, with Zamasu saga some time later. Trunks arrives in the main timeline a year after Black attacked Earth. I think it's about 8-9 years since Age 788 when Shin meets Trunks.