Gap between Base Bojack and FP Bojack

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I have:

Base Bojack ~ Suppressed Cell (vs Gohan)

FP Bojack ~ FP Perfect Cell

But, what do you think?

SIAD

Elite
I have: Perfect Cell (FP) > Super Bojack >>> Bojack Base = Kid Gohan SSJ (CG / M9).

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Bojack Base ("surpasses even the Super Saiyans") = Perfect Cell (vs Goku or Gohan)

Perfect Cell (Full Power) > Bojack Full Power

Bojack is a good villain but needed his minions all the time

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@HunteR18

For Gohan it was not easy to defeat Bojack as stated by himself and we have seen how he got tired after defeating him.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Gohan was already all wounded because he faced all the minions and Bojack, and Bojack was humiliated with SSJ2 I don't see where he had difficulties with SSJ2

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@HunterR18

And? Goku in Namek had little to no energy to face Frieza, yet he could fight as if nothing in SSJ, same with Goku vs Cooler. What makes impossible for Gohan happening the same to him?

By Gohan's own admission it was not easy to defeat him.

Last edited:

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Gohan needed his full effort to defeat Bojack:
It was in the same situation as Cell, the difference is that Goku helped Gohan, and when Gohan transforms into SSJ2 he kills them all easily (considering that Gohan had to fight Bojack and his minions)

So yes, there is nothing saying that he had difficulties in SSJ2, just that in SSJ he had a lot of difficulties, in the same situation against cell

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@HunterR18

This doesn't work. SSJ Gohan didn't defeat Bojack, so Gohan is entirely talking about how he defeated Bojack as a SSJ2 correcting Goku's statement about him single handedly defeating the same guy Vegeta and Piccolo couldn't compare to.

Someone else making interferences doesn't make anything as if he was that much stronger he could've done the same 4th form Frieza did against Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
K1I5DwC.png

After that + face everyone together, but nothing implies that he had difficulties in SSJ2

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@HunterR18

If it was for the punishment suffered, we could have seen Goku after beating on Broly being tired, and this despite all the damage he received.

Bojack also managed to receive a punch straight to the chest and ended surviving, as well as clashing with his kamehameha. If it was no diff, Gohan could have ended him in one punch or with just one regular ki blast.