Gap between Base Bojack over SSJ Trunks or gap between Android 17 over SSJ Future Trunks?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Trunks vs Bojack:
IMG_20231109_195939.jpgIMG_20231109_195844.jpg

Android 17 vs SSJ Future Trunks
IMG_20231109_195637.jpgIMG_20231109_195711.jpg

Which gap should be bigger?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Trunks is over 50% of Android 17 because Piccolo is 50% of 17.

Bojack is stronger than Gohan, who's probably already 2x Trunks himself.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Can you justify that without referring to Grand Elder's or Nail's comments about Piccolo's fusion with Kami?

I defer to common agreement amongst the fandom. The Elder’s statement isn’t as specific as people think, but the 2x boost is already universal.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I defer to common agreement amongst the fandom. The Elder’s statement isn’t as specific as people think, but the 2x boost is already universal.
Argumentum ad populum.

I just want to know if there is any possible evidence aside from references to Piccolo and Kami's fusion.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Argumentum ad populum.

I just want to know if there is any possible evidence aside from references to Piccolo and Kami's fusion.

images

Doesn’t seem like it. No specific feats and only a couple vague statements about it being huge. It’s the sort of topic The Legendary Manga would bring up since they often give specific number, but if they didn’t then it’s anyone’s guess.

Closest thing is reverse-working the “Nail fusion = 5x” because it gives you Piccolo at least 200k, almost half of 1st form Freeza.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior

IMG_6009.png
Doesn’t seem like it. No specific feats and only a couple vague statements about it being huge. It’s the sort of topic The Legendary Manga would bring up since they often give specific number, but if they didn’t then it’s anyone’s guess.

Closest thing is reverse-working the “Nail fusion = 5x” because it gives you Piccolo at least 200k, almost half of 1st form Freeza.
The odd thing with this reasoning is what if Kami was stronger than Piccolo when they fused? Would Piccolo still get 2x stronger? Or is it only that host body gets 2x stronger?

Good to know your reasoning though.

I remember years ago people complained to me when I put pre-Nail Piccolo at like 12,000 because "he only traveled snake way and meditated 6 days, he shouldn't be stronger than Saiyan Saga," and now people readily accept Piccolo becoming nearly 100x stronger.

Last edited:

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

I ain't reading allat

I think that's exactly the case, because the "science" here is not solid enough, if it can be considered a science at all.

The odd thing with this reasoning is what if Kami was stronger than Piccolo when they fused? Would Piccolo still get 2x stronger? Or is it only that host body gets 2x stronger?

Good to know your reasoning though.

I remember years ago people complained to me when I put pre-Nail Piccolo at like 12,000 because "he only traveled snake way and meditator 6 days, he shouldn't be stronger than Saiyan Saga," and now people readily accept Piccolo becoming nearly 100x stronger.

Kami says Piccolo should be the host because his body is frail and weak. So the power difference matters, but we don't know how much since we know so little about Namekian fusion.

Yeah it's a huge example of a completely pointless power up. But Piccolo thinks he can show up and kick some asses, and then Nail is totally baffled because Piccolo is so strong.