Gap between SSJ Broly over SSJ Goku (M8) or Hatchiyack over LSSJ Broly (1st movie)

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Which gap is bigger?

Kaiosama seems to think that Broly might be stronger than the Z fighters and Goku confirms it:

IMG_20231114_081405.jpg

Kaiosama thinks Hatchiyack is an straight > to Broly while Goku doubt it:
IMG_20231114_081722.jpg

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Hatchiyack vs Z-Fighters Full Content with Super Hatchiyack and more

Hatchiyack vs Z-Fighters

Movie 8 Z-Fighters = Ova Gaiden Hatchiyack

Hatchiyack (Ova Gaiden 1993) > Broly LSSJ > Broly RSSJ > Z-Fighters (Movie 8 and Ova Gaiden)

but I still question whether Hatchiyack is really stronger than Broly, because of the line "but..."

The gap is not correct but it is just a notion
I can think that they often use ambiguous terms in almost every statement but doesn't discredit the main message, Gohan in M10 said "And here I'm supposed to have powered up considerably since back then", when we know for a fact that M10 Gohan is stronger than M8 Gohan.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
I can think that they often use ambiguous terms in almost every statement but doesn't discredit the main message, Gohan in M10 said "And here I'm supposed to have powered up considerably since back then", when we know for a fact that M10 Gohan is stronger than M8 Gohan.
Gohan SSJ2 (M10) >= Gohan SSJ2 (M9)

According to the TOEI 25th movies website, Goku and Gohan are the same after Movie 9

So Gohan would be stronger (according to the lines too) but that would be for another topic

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Gohan SSJ2 (M10) >= Gohan SSJ2 (M9)

According to the TOEI 25th movies website, Goku and Gohan are the same after Movie 9

So Gohan would be stronger (according to the lines too) but that would be for another topic
Okay, I think you don't understand my point. The fact that matters is that Gohan said he is stronger in an ambiguous way, I am supposed to is not as definitive as saying I have powered up considerably since back then, in a similar case, Goku's statement about Hatchiyack and Broly is in an ambiguous tone, but the message isn't lost, Hatchiyack is stronger than Broly by Goku's himself statement. Similar case with CG Gohan being ahead of Goku as per Kaio's statement when "might have surpassed" is added in the text.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Okay, I think you don't understand my point. The fact that matters is that Gohan said he is stronger in an ambiguous way, I am supposed to is not as definitive as saying I have powered up considerably since back then, in a similar case, Goku's statement about Hatchiyack and Broly is in an ambiguous tone, but the message isn't lost, Hatchiyack is stronger than Broly by Goku's himself statement. Similar case with CG Gohan being ahead of Goku as per Kaio's statement when "might have surpassed" is added in the text.
and what would be your gap?