Ginyu killed Goku after the Body Change

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Let's say Ginyu vaporises his previous body with a Ki wave after the exchange, or gets Jheese to do it. Such a thing is an interesting scenario I'm surprised is never brought up. We can assume Vegeta would most likely kill Ginyu before he could do it again, though this leaves Gohan and Kuririn with an ultimatum with their wishes to Porunga; revive Goku first, or Piccolo? How would either choice influence the plot, with no Zenkai for Galu or no Galu to the rescue for Piccolo?
Most likely, it results in Freeza killing everyone, but if anyone has an alternative, feel free to share it.

Discuss....
:autism

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Or Ginyu succefully stoles Vegeta's body only to Freeza not be able to make his wish.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
The scenario where Vegeta kills Ginyu seems better. Though Gohan and Kuririn would be revive Goku, reviving Piccolo would be better. But on both scenarios Freeza kills everybody at the end of the day.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
You beat me to it. I have always wondered why Ginyu left Goku around after taking his body.
I was going to ponder it for a while before opening this thread, but i might as well try to
come up with stuff as i type.
First of all, would Ginyu inform the Z fighters that he killed Goku? Knowing him, i'm pretty
sure he wouldn't be able to resist telling them. This would cause Gohan's rage, so he'd rise
to the level that shook Freeza's 2nd form and he would kill Ginyu, without giving him any
time to react or attempt body switch again.
After seeing Gohan's rage, Vegeta wouldn't dare interfrering with the wishes, so the
third wish would have been used to revive Goku. Freeza shows up almost right next
moment. Piccolo hasn't arrived yet.
So, how does the fight go? It depends on how willing Goku would be to let Freeza
transform. Knowing him, after fighting Freeza's 1st form with 5x or 6x kaioken for
a while, and after Freeza declares he can transform, Goku goes like ''YAAY, stronger
opponent, go for it''. Of course, Krillin will try to convince his ally to finish off Freeza
without allowing him to transform, but to no avail.
10x Kaioken Goku and Initial 2nd Form Freeza fight evenly for a while, until Freeza
powers up and stomps Goku. Gohan goes mad again and attacks Freeza (Piccolo
arrives at around this point). This gives Dende time to heal Goku (zenkai).
Piccolo interfreres to help Gohan and takes over. Eventually, Freeza transforms
again and stomps Piccolo. Goku takes over. This time, he's pissed and he overkills
Freeza before he can reach his final form. Everything goes back to normal.
Trunks comes from the future, shows them his SSJ (so that they train to reach it)
and warns them about Androids. Vegeta has one less zenkai, so he becomes SSJ a
little later than in the series, but that doesn't make any essential difference.
Androids Saga goes as we know it, up to the point Cell shows up where Piccolo and
Seventeen are fighting. Goku cannot save Piccolo and Tenshinhan, because he
doesn't know Instant Transmission. Piccolo and Tien are killed, but, since they're
non factors at this point, Cell Games go as we know. Cell blows up the planet,
since Goku cannot save them with Instant Transmission. Super Perfect Cell goes
to explore the universe.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
1. Since Vegeta will likely to take a nap then there's a chance that Krillin, Gohan and Dende will revive Goku.
2. Goku returns and teams up with Vegeta against 2nd form Freeza and will likely use KK10x but still loses.
3. Freeza is about to kill Goku but Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta will likely manage to prevent it.
4. Dende will likely heal Goku which mean Goku will be as strong as his canon self when he fought 4th form Freeza.
5. Freeza transform into his final form and destroys Goku kinda like how the actual battle went out only that Freeza will kill Goku this time which mean one has to take a sacrifice either it's Krillin or Vegeta.
6. SSjin will, should, have to be in the story and Goku kills Freeza.

There you go! :elmo

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
You beat me to it. I have always wondered why Ginyu left Goku around after taking his body.
I was going to ponder it for a while before opening this thread, but i might as well try to
come up with stuff as i type.
First of all, would Ginyu inform the Z fighters that he killed Goku? Knowing him, i'm pretty
sure he wouldn't be able to resist telling them. This would cause Gohan's rage, so he'd rise
to the level that shook Freeza's 2nd form and he would kill Ginyu, without giving him any
time to react or attempt body switch again.
After seeing Gohan's rage, Vegeta wouldn't dare interfrering with the wishes, so the
third wish would have been used to revive Goku. Freeza shows up almost right next
moment. Piccolo hasn't arrived yet.
So, how does the fight go? It depends on how willing Goku would be to let Freeza
transform. Knowing him, after fighting Freeza's 1st form with 5x or 6x kaioken for
a while, and after Freeza declares he can transform, Goku goes like ''YAAY, stronger
opponent, go for it''. Of course, Krillin will try to convince his ally to finish off Freeza
without allowing him to transform, but to no avail.
10x Kaioken Goku and Initial 2nd Form Freeza fight evenly for a while, until Freeza
powers up and stomps Goku. Gohan goes mad again and attacks Freeza (Piccolo
arrives at around this point). This gives Dende time to heal Goku (zenkai).
Piccolo interfreres to help Gohan and takes over. Eventually, Freeza transforms
again and stomps Piccolo. Goku takes over. This time, he's pissed and he overkills
Freeza before he can reach his final form. Everything goes back to normal.
Trunks comes from the future, shows them his SSJ (so that they train to reach it)
and warns them about Androids. Vegeta has one less zenkai, so he becomes SSJ a
little later than in the series, but that doesn't make any essential difference.
Androids Saga goes as we know it, up to the point Cell shows up where Piccolo and
Seventeen are fighting. Goku cannot save Piccolo and Tenshinhan, because he
doesn't know Instant Transmission. Piccolo and Tien are killed, but, since they're
non factors at this point, Cell Games go as we know. Cell blows up the planet,
since Goku cannot save them with Instant Transmission. Super Perfect Cell goes
to explore the universe.

I'm not sure if Gohan would fuck around if Piccolo is killed.
Considering my scenario, Gohan kills Cell after he trows out 18. 7 years later, Gohan would train due go Goku's influence and Vegeta would have no reason to screw thincs, so Buu never awakes.
On DBS, Buu is not around to irritate Beerus, and the DBs still with Bulma. No BoGs and FnF, what carries to no Tournament and no Black Goku.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
I'm not sure if Gohan would fuck around if Piccolo is killed.
Considering my scenario, Gohan kills Cell after he trows out 18. 7 years later, Gohan would train due go Goku's influence and Vegeta would have no reason to screw thincs, so Buu never awakes.
On DBS, Buu is not around to irritate Beerus, and the DBs still with Bulma. No BoGs and FnF, what carries to no Tournament and no Black Goku.

On the contrary, Gohan would have an additional reason to want to torture Cell before killing him, if Piccolo had died.