Goku hit Vegeta with the Genki Dama at FP?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Let's say Goku didn't lose most of the Genki Dama energy and hit Vegeta with it. How does this change the events of the series?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I don't think the FP Genki-Dama could've killed Oozaru Vegeta, unless Goku was pain-tripping when he told Kuririn he still had half the GD's power left. It ought to handle similar damage though, so when Yajirobe cuts Vegeta's tail he's as strong as he was when fighting Oozaru Gohan. With Goku not crippled and Kuririn and Gohan arriving while fresh, Vegeta would be defeated pretty easily.

Goku would definitely still let Vegeta go home, but Vegeta would be even more butthurt now because he never even came close to beating Goku the whole fight.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think the FP Genki-Dama could've killed Oozaru Vegeta, unless Goku was pain-tripping when he told Kuririn he still had half the GD's power left. It ought to handle similar damage though, so when Yajirobe cuts Vegeta's tail he's as strong as he was when fighting Oozaru Gohan. With Goku not crippled and Kuririn and Gohan arriving while fresh, Vegeta would be defeated pretty easily.

Goku would definitely still let Vegeta go home, but Vegeta would be even more butthurt now because he never even came close to beating Goku the whole fight.
How would this change the events of Namek now that Goku survives with far milder injuries and Vegeta is extra angry? Since Goku would likely get the Saichorou potential unlock, how strong does he get in comparison to his gravity trained self?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Vegeta is still protected by plot armor.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
How would this change the events of Namek now that Goku survives with far milder injuries and Vegeta is extra angry? Since Goku would likely get the Saichorou potential unlock, how strong does he get in comparison to his gravity trained self?
Tbh, I don't think Vegeta would be anymore angry, the fact Goku pushed him into turning Oozaru in the first place was really insulting to his pride, and he knew the Genkidama at the end of the day was a technique Goku used that ultimately defeated him and brought him to near death.

As for Goku's Potential Unlock, I think he would have got a bigger gain from it than the gravity training. Goku more than likely also got a big Zenkai from his fight with Vegeta so I think he was at least solidly above 10k before entering the gravity chamber, likely around 13-15k, so he only got like six times stronger.

If Kuririn, who isn't even a Saiyan can go from, like around 1.5k to over 10k to maxing out to likely 75k+ then Goku would likely get around to the millions mark.