Gotenks SSJ (BoG) > Goku SSJ3 (BoG) >= Gohan Mistico (

SIAD

Elite
I'm thinking about it: Gotenks SSJ (BoG)> Goku SSJ3 (BoG)> = Mystic Gohan (BoG) = Gohan Mystic (Boo) = SSJ Gohan (BoG)> / >> Bills (Expected by Gohan) >>>>> >>>>>> Mr Boo> / >> Gohan SSJ (FnF) = Gohan SSJ (Post Espada Z)?

Rou Kaioshin (Anciona Kai) told Gohan that if transformed into SSJ, his power would not change, but it would be an unnecessary processing. Thus we saw in the film that turned into Mystic Gohan, when Bills immediately defeated Mr Boo, looking Gohan believe that going to end Bills (It was probably just a mistake of the trailer put SSJ). When SSJ Gohan gave his energy to Goku, I just kept the power of mystical state. In FnF it's another story, he acknowledged being a simple SSJ1 and that is probably equal to his car Z Sword, in a few words to Mr Boo lower. If Gohan had lost the mystical state in BoG, I think that somehow he had done know.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Beerus only used one finger on SSJ3 Goku but on everyone else used full contact fighting. He was trying to force the Super Saiyan God to appear so I wouldn't take every feat at face value. As for Gotenks, he literally didn't do anything. He got spanked out of fusion mere seconds after he appeared. Beerus could have taken him out with one finger as well but wanted to add insult to injury.

SIAD

Elite
Vegeta knew that Bills had defeated with only 2 hits Goku SSJ3 (BoG). Later when Bills easily defeat Gotenks SSJ (BoG), Vegeta says "Bills knew that was so powerful, but I never thought that much." This can make us understand that Gotenks SSJ (BoG) is> Goku SSJ3 (BoG). But then, Vegeta knew that Gotenks would have no chance against Bills, but did not know that and it would be so easy to defeat and that is why I have Gotenks SSJ (BoG) higher but not much about Goku SSJ3 (BoG ). Goku SSJ3 (BoG), seems to be the (unfused) at that time, most powerful hero when Goku returns to Earth, all see Goku as the great savior. Good also the issue that if Gohan (BoG) was Mystic or not. Well personally I would think so, because after the Bills defeated Mr Boo very easily, Gohan seemed to think he was going to end up with Bills and if Gohan had been only SSJ would probably be equal to his counterpart Post Z sword and thus lower that Mr Boo. That's why I think it was mystical and at the time of becoming SSJ, when given the power to Goku, just your SSJ was equal to his mystical state. Well, although FnF, Gohan if there was a simple SSJ with the same power as his counterpart Sword Post Z. Another important fact is that it was only SSJ Gotenks, after seeing Bills defeated Gohan (Mystic possibly) and Vegeta SSJ2 ( BoG). This makes me think that Gotenks SSJ (BoG)> Mystic Gohan.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
SIAD said:
Vegeta knew that Bills had defeated with only 2 hits Goku SSJ3 (BoG). Later when Bills easily defeat Gotenks SSJ (BoG), Vegeta says "Bills knew that was so powerful, but I never thought that much." This can make us understand that Gotenks SSJ (BoG) is> Goku SSJ3 (BoG).

Another important fact is that it was only SSJ Gotenks, after seeing Bills defeated Gohan (Mystic possibly) and Vegeta SSJ2 ( BoG). This makes me think that Gotenks SSJ (BoG)> Mystic Gohan.
I don't think Gotenks being willing to fight Beerus has any bearing on his power. Beerus was threatening to destroy the world so I think Goten and Trunks would want to fight regardless of whatever else happened.

As for Vegeta's comment, remember that Beerus spanks Gotenks into submission instead of doing a more serious attack. Vegeta could have been in awe of how casually he defeated Gotenks, not necessarily how that relates to how strong Gotenks is.

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
But there's lord beerus specific remarks
To goku, he said goku wasn't hot air after all once he turns ssj3
And after vegetas rage boost and landing a few shots
Beerus says so he's not the ssjg either, would suggest that goku and vegeta are stronger then everyone else

SIAD

Elite
Dagon said:
SIAD said:
Vegeta knew that Bills had defeated with only 2 hits Goku SSJ3 (BoG). Later when Bills easily defeat Gotenks SSJ (BoG), Vegeta says "Bills knew that was so powerful, but I never thought that much." This can make us understand that Gotenks SSJ (BoG) is> Goku SSJ3 (BoG).

Another important fact is that it was only SSJ Gotenks, after seeing Bills defeated Gohan (Mystic possibly) and Vegeta SSJ2 ( BoG). This makes me think that Gotenks SSJ (BoG)> Mystic Gohan.
I don't think Gotenks being willing to fight Beerus has any bearing on his power. Beerus was threatening to destroy the world so I think Goten and Trunks would want to fight regardless of whatever else happened.

As for Vegeta's comment, remember that Beerus spanks Gotenks into submission instead of doing a more serious attack. Vegeta could have been in awe of how casually he defeated Gotenks, not necessarily how that relates to how strong Gotenks is.
But Gotenks SSJ transformed only when he could become SSJ2 / 3. Gotenks at least I knew Bills was much more powerful than Mystic Gohan and Vegeta SSJ2 (BoG).

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
There's no reason for Gotenks SSJ to be stronger than Gohan since Chou Gohan had a stomp worthy lead on SSJ3 Gotenks in Buu arc.
They both lacked in active training so both of them reduced theres no reason for one to reduce more than the other though. So I think Chou Gohan is still stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks.
Taking more hits to beat Gotenks is irrelevant did you see how he embarrassed Gotenks? Atleast Goku didn't get that.
Plus with Goku he was chill and playing around while against everyone else he was cheezed about not getting his share of pudding.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
There's no reason for Gotenks SSJ to be stronger than Gohan since Chou Gohan had a stomp worthy lead on SSJ3 Gotenks in Buu arc.
They both lacked in active training so both of them reduced theres no reason for one to reduce more than the other though. So I think Chou Gohan is still stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks.
Taking more hits to beat Gotenks is irrelevant did you see how he embarrassed Gotenks? Atleast Goku didn't get that.
Plus with Goku he was chill and playing around while against everyone else he was cheezed about not getting his share of pudding.
Adding feats like taking more hits is like me saying well atleast Gohan was able to touch Beerus and get him in a full Nelson even if it was for 5seconds.
Edit: Crap not again? Isn't there a delete button anywhere I clicked quote instead of edit again.

SIAD

Elite
But even so, Gotenks SSJ (BoG) must be> Goku SSJ3 (BoG). Because not expect Vegeta SSJ Gotenks (BoG) received a big beating, in spite of knowing that Goku SSJ3 (BoG), was defeated by only 2 strokes.

How powerful they Mystic Gohan (BoG) and SSJ Gohan (BoG)?