Hatchiyack 1993 stronger than Broly?

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
In this topic I will talk about Hatchiyack but as it doesn't have any scans I will use prints of Ovas

6013083426_1c8fa2fdb6_c.jpg

m3iUh7g.png

aAJD6iJ.png

"Monster" Who are you?
"Wow his power is greater than Broly"

YkVhL5N.png

"His power is greater than Broly's, but..."
RuP8lVe.png

Oh9rwzc.png

QJ1dzbG.png

Goku is the only one who managed to dodge his blows.
QcZXIuf.png

51XmrMc.png

Vegeta was slaughtered
K3YYM8X.png

hoT36pr.png

When Hatchiyack uses his ability in the exact 15 seconds he completely loses defense.

gh79TwJ.png

Hatchiyack was defeated because of this weakness.

This form increases its power and size with any strike, but its speed drops drastically.

kvvy2Ne.png

"Hatred towards Saiyans expands, that includes your body"

Nsnm3xd.png

"Your body and power increase, but your speed drops drastically."

Only way to defeat Giant Hatchiyack is being stronger than him, or destroying his core
YnpYm5S.png

yGS2lw5.png

l0ufXgk.png

plky6aJ.png

"Can he transform into this form in an instant?

Goku: what an amazing guy"

KGtr2wZ.png

"Hatchiyack defeats all Z-Fighters in one punch"

dk1hP9C.png

"Gohan and Trunks distract Hatchiyack to buy time."

TiFyvcU.png

"Goku says that they can't beat him and that his power is far beyond, the only way is with Super Genkidama"

xPyex54.png

"Goku borrows energy from stars and monsters in the universe to defeat Hatchiyack"

t1KgULv.png

"Goku gets energy from all over the universe"

ca5ikfc.png

"Can throw ki blast from hands"

cWuCDEr.png

"Goku made a surprise attack to save Vegeta."

3EyvWlz.png

"Super Hatchiyack died by Super Genkidama"

8BDBlYx.png

Z-Fighters OVA = Cell Games

It also has the possibility that they are the same as M8 the movie should take place a month after the fight against Broly M8

0GMn8pi.png

XNb5VIo.png

Hatchiyack from 2010 is completely weak and with defects that even trunks ssj hit him already in the case of 1993 completely mocked z-fighters

Hatchiyack 1993 has done better and is much stronger

This version is said to be stronger than Broly too, but with so many flaws I disagree with this

[youtube]P1x-rVhXZ50[/youtube]
[youtube]0UPwIgOOxFo[/youtube]

Hatchiyack 1993 > Hatchiyack 2010

Hatchiyack 1993 > Broly M8 > Hatchiyack 2010

Z-Fighters Ova = M8 Z-Fighters

Giant Hatchiyack = Buff Cell

Super Hatchiyack = Super Perfect Cell

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Your images seem broken on my end.

I think both Hatchiyaks are equal but the 2010 version was trying to give characters other than Goku something to do to seem useful to the plot.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Your images seem broken on my end.

I think both Hatchiyaks are equal but the 2010 version was trying to give characters other than Goku something to do to seem useful to the plot.
These are the best images because currently no one wants to look for and get the OVA Gaiden in 480p

Yes, but Hatchiyack managed to be hit easily by Trunks, which is why he is below Gohan and Goku, but I intend to try to find more things about Hatchiyack

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Works for me too.

I think both Hatchiyaks are stronger than Broly since OVA Z Fighters > Movie 8 Z Fighters. 2010 Hatchiyak might be weaker than 1993, but I'm not sure by how much. Realistically Hatchiyak can't be much stronger than Goku for Trunks to make him bleed, but that's not the case here.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Works for me too.

I think both Hatchiyaks are stronger than Broly since OVA Z Fighters > Movie 8 Z Fighters. 2010 Hatchiyak might be weaker than 1993, but I'm not sure by how much. Realistically Hatchiyak can't be much stronger than Goku for Trunks to make him bleed, but that's not the case here.
I think there was a scan saying that z-fighters are the same or something like that, but I can't find the scan anymore

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Works for me too.

Trunks made him bleed when his defenses were reduced to zero, before of that, he tanked a Final Flash from Vegeta.

IMG_20231122_091557.jpg