How long after the Boo arc does the Super manga begin?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku speaks about Boo like it was a recent occurrence, and Hercule only just won an award for saving the world from Boo.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Shouldn't the population have forgotten about Boo anyway? Lol a pothole to start the first chapter, nice

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
4 years, just like every other version of BoG.

Shouldn't the population have forgotten about Boo anyway? Lol a pothole to start the first chapter, nice

I think it was established way before Super that people remember Satan saving the world from something.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Pan's age seems to line up with the idea that it's 4-5 years after the Majin Buu Saga.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
4 years, just like every other version of BoG.

I think it was established way before Super that people remember Satan saving the world from something.
Yeah I looked at the chapter and it looks like they don't specify it was Boo specifically. That's a plot hole with the 2008 special and Super Hero, not this chapter of the manga

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Sometimes the timeline does feel a bit compressed. Granolah and Broly try to say Planet Vegeta blew up barely 40 years ago.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Sometimes the timeline does feel a bit compressed. Granolah and Broly try to say Planet Vegeta blew up barely 40 years ago.
AT just doesn't remember shit about his own series, much less enough to make the timeline consistenr

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I wonder if Daima will take place 1-3 years after Boo.