How The Fandom Has Evolved

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
and part because new members didn't have that same power levels and power debates focus...
Power level debating is still just as prevalent as before, it's just not on forums. At this point forums tend to be made up of long time members who as you said have matured beyond it. If you look to YouTube/Reddit/Discord I'm sure you'll still find it.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Power level debating is still just as prevalent as before, it's just not on forums. At this point forums tend to be made up of long time members who as you said have matured beyond it. If you look to YouTube/Reddit/Discord I'm sure you'll still find it.
Yeah, I was in a few DB discord groups. It was so bad though... Not necessarily the level of debating, but that too due to their attitude, but it was a shit fest of offenses, ppl saying they owned the other one... While I said forums also had a little immature aggressive behavior in the past with these debates, discord was just unbearable.

SIAD

Elite
Look. I found him on YouTube, he seemed very intelligent, I invited him to join.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_223219.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_223219.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 5

SIAD

Elite
Who is that?
I saw that on YouTube they asked who is stronger between Goku Black SSJR and Broly Base (Broly Movie) and I found that user.

I was surprised by how intelligent he is, so I invited him and I hope he joins this forum.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
That was because it's like TFS said "Yamcha doesn't appear often enough". Krillin was a major player up till the Freeza arc despite being far weaker than pretty much any alien fighter, but I'm pretty sure most fans like Krillin even if they make fun of him.
This is an interesting observation you brought up. I actually agree that most DBZ fans like Krillin and that most DBZ fans like him more than Yamcha and Tenshinhan.