Idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not even an announcement, it's a warning. If you continue to have these absolutely retarded arguments about the most trivial of things, you will be punished or possibly even banned. I've had enough of this horseshit and you guys need to grow up. This is the internet, stop taking everything so seriously and learn how to ignore people.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What examples are you referring to in particular?

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I apologise for my part in this debacle. It was frustrating seeing that certain people were lying about me and trying to start shit even when I wasn't active for days.

Zippy

Super Elite
Pretty sure it is about the fight that took place in the GD yesterday.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I only did because certain people -including a few moderators, are unnecessarily posting unrelated things in various threads. They don't contribute to the threads purpose and only contribute in harassing me. I believe bumping this thread was necessary. Although, I don't think any justification will come of it. I'll just continue to be harassed since no-one really likes me.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Stop playing the victim here. Sucks to say it, but if people don't like you, it's usually your fault. You can always leave if you feel you're being mistreated anyway.

Before you reply with some sort of BS argument saying I'm wrong, you're just opening yourself up to criticism here.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Nefertari Vivi said:
Stop playing the victim here. Sucks to say it, but if people don't like you, it's usually your fault. You can always leave if you feel you're being mistreated anyway.

Before you reply with some sort of BS argument saying I'm wrong, you're just opening yourself up to criticism here.
Not at all.

People instigate in various threads and derail specific topics with replies that aren't relevant at all. Sure, when people instigate I tend to grab the bait, but that doesn't necessarily make it my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.