Interview With Pakl

Pakl

High Class Warrior
A nice Dragon ball fanboy youtuber who decided to interview me after hearing my name over YouTube and Dragon Ball Forums. The interview happened through YouTube messages, so I decided to copy paste it here. The interview is filled up with who I am, my background on the Dragon Ball fandom, my views on the series and why I have become so famous over the net.

Interviewer: I thank you for accepting this private podcast. As an hardcore DBZ fan, I was intrigued to know you and why are you so famous through the Dragon Ball fandom over the internet. I think the first question would be who are you and what can you tell us about your background about the Dragon Ball world?

Me: Well, my net name is Pakl, I actually called myself at first pakl123456 but people shortened it after I got a little infamous. I am 23 years old Israeli nowadays. My first interaction with DBZ was when I was like 7 years old when I watched DBZ on TV. However, I started being active on the Dragon Ball fandom in 2011, first on YouTube and I later moved on to the big forums.

Interviewer: I have heard your name a lot on YouTube and on Dragon Ball forums. You seem to be famous around the fandom. How did that happen?

Me: Well, to be blunt, it was not my goal to be known but I guess it happened due to having a lot of debates with important debaters around the forums. I was challenging some ideas and some people did not like it and disagree at first and since I am a persistent guy then I have become known.

Interviewer: I have read your arguments and opinion, also watched some old videos you had on YouTube. Very informative. Where did you get all this knowledge on the series and your way of thinking?

Me: I like to investigate things and to look down to the deep things, so I studied a about the issue to see what the creator's goal about the series was.

Interviewer: "No doubt you do but while there are people who consider you a good debater, there are also people who don't like you and even say you are a troll. Why is that?

Me: Well, I am well accepted on YouTube and most forums like Neoseeker, Kanzenshuu and such.
It all began with my activity on DBZF forum. I can say they gave me that bad name.

Interviewer: Yeah, I witnessed bad comments about you from the UK forums. They say you are a troll who created dozens of accounts there after getting banned. What's your issue there?

Me: I am not going to deny I made some dupes after getting banned there just for fun but not for trolling. The issue with this forum is that they ban a lot of people (respectful debaters among them) if you go against their opinions. A lot of good debaters got banned there for no reason. This forum is not active anymore but most of it was filled with 12 years old noobs kids who were acting like idiots thinking they are elite.

Interviewer: Hahaha, well, I have never visited this forum so I can't tell. You like to call a lot of biased fanboys "noobs". In fact, a lot of the hatred you have gained comes from Broly fanboys. You seem to have a lot of issues with Broly. People who disagree with what you say, call you a hater.

Me: Not at all. Calling me a hater is just ad hominem logic failure. They are unable to disprove my claims, so they call me a hater. The whole Broli issue was created in DBZF, when I saw that 99% of the people there are closed minded with the same opinion regarding this character and when I tried to present some argument about Broli in general, they started with their nonsenses of me being a hater so I started to put more effort about the subject and that's how I got that point. I mean a lot of people over the net adopted my stance on the subject. They are simply close minded and can't think outside of the box or use critic thinking. I mean, when you basically show massive amount of evidence over the years which can't be anymore crystal clear than that, but you still get ignored by some of them or that they say it's just your opinion or theory is really bugging. I can easily compare it to religious people when they argue against scientific theories that are based on massive evidence

Interviewer: Let's talk a little about your adversaries, those "noobs". I mean all of them are idiots for you but who is the worst?

Me: Look, the stupidest is TKO from Neoseeker. (rafman from Lounge, gta undisputed from Pojo etc etc) I mean, the guy is very sophisticated for holding his own all those years with his fanboyism, but he is stupid for real. He annoys me the most because he is annoying, he is like me in those cases when he tries to bug someone. He can drive me crazy and others too as evident from his long stance around forums, especially on Pojo during 2012-2013. I think his fanboyism towards characters like Broli and Vegeta is something I would suggest checking out with a doctor, especially Broli lol. Hmmm, my opinion changes between some of them, depends how many posts I read of any of them. There used to be someone named rahully2j that I had a hard encounter with him on Neoseeker around 2012. By the way if there was someone I used to despise, then it's this guy. His distortion of the series, distortion of the movies. I think he can be the worst because he is not stupid like the other clown. I am still not sure what is worse, to distort the series or to completely ridicule what the series show like the other moron I mentioned.

Interviewer: You think you are different from those guys and the other "noobs" you had issues with?

Me: Yes, I am intelligent, much more than them. I have absolutely no doubt about that. I think that something that will take me study and understand during an hour, will take them years to understand and that's also maybe and.

Interviewer: You stopped being active around the fandom. Why is that?

Me: I stopped debating a long time ago, like 3 years. I rarely do because I am not interested anymore, and I have stopped being active because don't have a lot of time to spend on the net.

Interviewer: I see. Do you watch another anime except Dragon Ball?

Me: Not much. I saw some episodes of Nauroto but I did not like it much.

Interviewer: Out of all Dragon Ball characters, which one is your favorite?

Me: Goku as a hero. Freeza as a villain.

Interviewer: Who is your favorite non canon character?

Me: I think Janemba based on his cool design or Tullece based on his character. I would say the worst one id Doctor Uiru from "The World Strongest Man" A total failed character.

Interviewer: What is your opinion on Dragon Ball Super in general and it's first movie?

Me: A waste of money lol. The show itself is good but power scaling is all over the place. A lot of contradictions and illogical feats and power ups. Not surprising coming from TOEI Animation. The new movie was good overall. However, I did not like the route they took with the power scaling and how they decided to ignore kaioken for Goku and SSjin Blue Evolution for Vegeta and Ultra Instinct for Goku. The idea of using fusion was stupid as we already witnessed a fusion in the Zamasu Saga. Also, how they went through big power ups, from regular SSjin Blue to Gogeta blue instead of using what the TOP showed, but I guess they could not come up with something new.

Interviewer: Well, are you going to have a comeback or are you gone for good?

Me: I think I will be gone. I might be posting then and there, but not to be active like I used to be.

Interviewer: Thank you very much for this interview, I wish you all good.

Me: Thank you.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Moved to the About Me section, seeing as it's more appropriate and can serve as the basis for an Ask thread.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Moved to the About Me section, seeing as it's more appropriate and can serve as the basis for an Ask thread.

That's better. I think we need to develop such things to know each other on the forum