LSS Z Broly Vs. SS2 Teen Gohan

ezerbee

Seeing Gohan get DEMOLISHED In The First Broly movie made me wonder... What if Gohan went SS2 During the movie? Would Gohan mop the floor with Broly's body? or would Broly still annihilate Gohan, just with more effort?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think the gap is too big. Goku was the clear #1 in M8 and Broly straight up tanked a fully charged Kamehameha. Gohan isn't touching Broly with SSJ2.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think Broly is FP Cell level at most. Gohan slaughters.

Movie Gohan seemed pretty weak though. He was the weakest of the bunch, and Vegeta and Trunks were still 1st Rosat. SSJ2 Gohan wouldn’t do anything with his movie power.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think Broly is FP Cell level at most. Gohan slaughters.

Movie Gohan seemed pretty weak though. He was the weakest of the bunch, and Vegeta and Trunks were still 1st Rosat. SSJ2 Gohan wouldn’t do anything with his movie power.
The OP literally says Gohan from the movie.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Yeah, Broly is just way too strong in M8. LSSJ Broly is MSSJ tier while the Z team is Super Vegeta tier. It's an absurd gap.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Your question is simply impossible to answer because Movie 8 follows the Perfect Cell Arc/Pre Cell Games scaling of power. It has zero to do with the future episodes of the anime which relate to movie 9.

Movie 8 Gohan was less relevant than Movie 8 Vegeta who was 1st RoSaT Grade 2.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
The amp Goku got from absorbing the others ki was stated in some material to be a 1000x boost. In that case, no, there is no way Gohan could overcome that even with a rage boost and a 2x multiplier.

Broly LSSJ (Movie 8) > Goku/Majin Vegeta SSJ (Boo-Saga)/Gohan SSJ (Movie 9)/Gohan SSJ(Cell-Games)

Strongest Super Saiyan and equal to Broly SSJ (Movie 10) with more boost because of his transformation

Broly in Movie 8 is MSSJ tier above Super Saiyan Power or Beyond , Broly LSSJ Movie 10 is High tier SSJ2 above Good Boo

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Yeah, LSSJ Broly M8 has to be above SSJ Goku Buu Saga.
He has to be above someone who never even existed and has nothing to do with the plan and basis of the movie.

The entire claim for M8 Broli being stronger Boo Saga SSjin Goku is based on weak points.

First one, is the Daizenshuu that says Broli's power surpasses Goku. While I have no problem with M10 SSjin Broli > Manga Boo Arc SSjin Goku. I don't think this line even makes sense to begin with. Goku was totally irrelevant and never even showed his capabilities in the anime until after movie 10 was released.

Your second point is likely because Gohan states "Broli is a bad a monster as ever". But that can mean Broli is the same as before, meaning still strong. It can also mean that he got a lot stronger overall. In no point does it imply that M8 LSSjin ~ M10 SSjin. It can easily mean M10 SSjin Broli > M8 LSSjin. And we know how powered up villains get when they come back.

Base Garlic Jr (Anime) > Buff Garlic Jr (Movie)
Initial Metal Coola > Final Form Coola
So, what's wrong with M10 SSjin Broli > M8 LSSjin?

What I'm trying to say is, that it's ridiculous to compare a character A to Character B because they have zero to do witht each other. The obvious compassion of Movie 8 Broli is Cell in his respective levels of Warm up vs Vegeta, and the suppressed level he used vs Goku and Gohan in the CG. How much I'm sure of it? I'm ready to gamble my whole bank account. I learned the series to a microscopic level, and you can see it in the comparison I made between the movies anime and Manga. Absolutely everything supports this theory, and not even a single one that refutes it. This is science at his best. It's the CLIMAX!!!

I rarely debate about it anymore, because it gets really annoying to talk to a person who I'd audacious, and dares to even go against this, when he doesn't even have a simple basic knowledge about how the movies even relate to the series. At the time someone will break down these things like I did, he would have a right to talk and attack me. Otherwise, you people just shut the fuck up.

P.S: The last paragraph isn't treated to you or anyone in particular, but just in general.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
But Broly LSSJ (Movie 8) > Goku SSJ (Boo-Saga) is a good place (considering that the films follow the anime and manga above in different timelines)

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Gohan is pissweak in M8, no matter how much SSJ2 increases his power, as I think LSSJ multiplier is ahead of SSJ2 and SSJ Broly is ahead of SSJ Goku and much more to SSJ Gohan.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I retract myself, LSSJ Broly isn't ahead of Babidi or Shin because they didn't exist and has nothing to do with the time the movie was written!

People that still goes with "the Earth is flat" might be proud of me. You all are Broly wankers!

(Yes, I don't go with Movie 8 LSSJ Broly being stronger than Buu Saga SSJ Goku, but this is the only logical stance that can be taken from this)

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Your second point is likely because Gohan states "Broli is a bad a monster as ever".

If he's weaker, he's not as bad as a monster. If he's stronger, he's an even badder monster then before.

So, what's wrong with M10 SSjin Broli > M8 LSSjin?
It goes against the stated material that suggest they are equals.

He has to be above someone who never even existed and has nothing to do with the plan and basis of the movie.
Irrelevant. The series always works this way. Using future characters and measuring previous characters. Gohan's statement means LSSJ Broly M8 = SSJ Broly M10. There's not much to debate on that issue.