Meliodas vs. DB

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Meliodas is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, a group of seven ex criminals that are all extremely powerful. He is of demon descent, making him super powerful.

He represents wrath of the seven sins and once lost control of his power and annihilated an entire kingdom, seen here:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
K9gFCYd.png
</div>

He has a few notable techniques:

- Full Counter - This lets him redirect any special attack (like energy attacks) back at the opponent with multiplied force.
- Demon transformation - In this form he becomes unable to use full counter and kind of loses his mental faculties, but he becomes immensely more powerful. He gets these black marks on his body that protect him from attacks and he uses them as weapons, seen here:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
xtD6XH1.png
</div>
These black marks also heal his wounds nearly instantly
- Revenge Counter - Similar to full counter, but instead he takes a bunch of damage and then outputs that damage back at the opponent all in one go with multiplied force. Risk of dying using this technique
- Lostvayne - His sword, called a sacred treasure (each member of the seven deadly sins has one) that lets him use all of his power. There is also a special power of the sword called "Physical Copy" that lets him create up to four copies of himself, but the his power is divided between each clone. Each clone can use all of his abilities.

His durability is incredibly high as well as his endurance. He can take hit after hit and just keep going, even when fighting multiple opponents.

So how far do you think he makes it?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
School me. What about someone like Dabra. Pretty decent power level. Odd abilities that don't rely on energy attacks like his magic sword, which was deadly enough that SSJ Gohan had to avoid it, as well as stone spit. He also spits fire, though I don't know if that counts as an "energy attack".

Dabra is kind of a shmuck, but I'm trying to think outside the box here.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Power aside, Meliodas easily has better sword fighting abilities than Dabura

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
More so I was interested in Dabra's ability to conjure the sword rather than how skilled he was at it.

Also, Dabra is King of the Demons, and this Meliodas seems to have some demonic powers. ;)

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
What about his ability to conjure it? Meliodas can't do that kind of thing. When he is in his demon form, he uses those black marks as weapons like this: https://youtu.be/OuMEZDlXT2w?t=3m22s

That video hes fighting a guy who is like 15 guys all in one lol so hes kinda cheating. And Meliodas doesn't even have like half his power there.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I listed it as a "magical ability" rather than a sword ability. I guess I really didn't have a point to go with it. :troll

Let me change this up, because I don't want to go to war over Dabra. Not worth it lol.

What about Super 17? He as well can absord a shit ton of energy, won't take damage like a normal human, and even survived SSJ4 Goku's self destruct with a pretty effective energy barrier.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Hm I don't Meliodas is nearly that strong. I mean with his full power, he might be able to bust a planet but I don't think so. His demon form gives him good regen and stuff but I don't think he'd get past Frieza.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Oshino Shinobu said:
Hm I don't Meliodas is nearly that strong. I mean with his full power, he might be able to bust a planet but I don't think so. His demon form gives him good regen and stuff but I don't think he'd get past Frieza.
Okay. Well now I have an idea what tier this guy is on.

How do you think he fares against the Ginyu force as a whole? All abilities included on both fronts?

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
He could handle Guldo for sure. Full Counter would surely catch the others off guard, maybe even do one of them in because it multiplies the force of the attack and returns it to the opponent. After that he would need the demon form and he might be able to handle Ginyu himself, but I'm unsure of that.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Nanatsu no Taizai universe is overrated. It's a good manga but they are not strong as people think. Meliodas has done nothing to put him Master Roshi level

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
That's not true at all but nice try.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I'm talking Meliodas in his true power. Not just anime Meliodas. Master Roshi isn't near light speed.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Lol like that makes any sense at all.