New 30 Sec Trailer

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I would love it. I didn't dislike the movie, it was fine, but I would prefer to keep everything the way it was before all this new stuff came out.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
I would love it. I didn't dislike the movie, it was fine, but I would prefer to keep everything the way it was before all this new stuff came out.
Now there is a new fat version of Beerus named Champa and a Female Whis. It's pretty stupid

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
I must be in DLC land. What the f*** is this BS
AKu8EcW.png

2RrLEDD.png

Also here's BoG Goku track outfit return
l00d3Zn.png

w4QW2xs.gif

Also this is a BoG retelling. Goku said after Boo. Then Beerus and Fat Beerus shows up.

Hopefully it's better than Battle of Shit. Retelling could be better.

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
"Battle of Shit"

Battle of Gods was more enjoyable than most of DB after the Cell Games.

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
Syn said:
"Battle of Shit"

Battle of Gods was more enjoyable than most of DB after the Cell Games.
That's your opinion and I respect that. But BoG sucked to me. Hoping this retelling fixes that.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Goken said:
w4QW2xs.gif

Please dear lord tell me this is Beerus watching some kind of screen or something because I really don't want to believe I'm watching the anime equivalent of a blue screen effect.

Because if that's Beerus who is pretty much just a piece copy-pasted on the screen fighting some guy in what is some awful animation I have no hope for this series.

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
I'd much rather keep two alternate universe scenarios.

I liked BoG, to be honest. I'm not exactly excited for a third alternate universe scenario.

If they kept BoG in this show, it would be less crazy IMO.

EDIT: Yeah, I just watched the trailer.

Nice animation, but no hint of BoG.

NOOOOOOO!

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Maybe we're better off for it, since we won't have Vegeta getting a rage boost to surpass Goku. It could be worse though, we might get more discrepancies.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pyrus said:
I don't think he's re-writing it to retcon any of the things that were done in BoG (he might when he has to or see something is wrong), just to write the story the way he wanted to, without the time-restrictions of a movie. A 1 - 2 hour movie might not have been enough for what AT would have like to have done.