New Member Here

Shadow07

Hello Everyone, I decided to join because I’ve been re-watching DragonBall Z and I noticed something. Don’t know wether they curse in the anime or not but on Episode 218 “Identities Revealed”, when Gohan asks the announcer for more time, then the announcer tells the crowd the match has been delayed, I could’ve sworn one of the audience members yells out “You fucking loser!”. Is it just me or does he yell out something else?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
They don't curse in the Funimation Dub, so I'm positive that he didn't yell that. Anyway, welcome. I hope you stick around regardless.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Welcome to DBZeta! You're going to absolutely love it here! Who is your favorite character from the Dragonball franchise?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Hello Everyone, I decided to join because I’ve been re-watching DragonBall Z and I noticed something. Don’t know wether they curse in the anime or not but on Episode 218 “Identities Revealed”, when Gohan asks the announcer for more time, then the announcer tells the crowd the match has been delayed, I could’ve sworn one of the audience members yells out “You fucking loser!”. Is it just me or does he yell out something else?
Timestamp is 11:29. Yes, I heard it too. There are actually numerous insertions of profanity throughout the show from what I remember. The voice actors played around and recorded controversial lines for fun on the side, worse than this line.

Hearing the voices in this episode shows me how far the voice actors have come since initially recording DBZ.