Pokedex Entries

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Who else has come to the conclusion that they're bullshit?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Nah bruh. I lost my spirit when I sent my Shedinja out into battle because I saw the hole in his back. It's all true!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Your back! I wanna see your back! Professor Oak was curious about it too...

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Kyo said:
Nah bruh. I lost my spirit when I sent my Shedinja out into battle because I saw the hole in his back. It's all true!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I see what you did there!!! But in regards to the topic I don't know what to think or saw about the Pokedex entries. I lost count after the Johto region honestly.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
"Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F."

4M3b6Ng.png

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
They just make them up on the spot.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Swag_Master said:
"Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F."

4M3b6Ng.png
Maybe they cool down. Isn't Gengar supposed to be a pokemon that will go as far as to murder people if wild? Yet if it's tamed it won't be as bad.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
nah it's just a stupid pokedex entry

"Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

"Gardevoir has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole. This Pokémon will try to protect its Trainer even at the risk of its own life."

"One arm alone can move mountains. Using all four arms, this Pokémon fires off awesome punches."
"Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds."
- Machamp

"Volcanoes erupt when it barks. Unable to restrain its extreme power, it races headlong around the land."
- Entei

"It sleeps in a deep-sea trench. If it flaps its wings, it is said to cause a 40-day storm."
- Lugia