Squall Leonheart Here

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Was wondering what this site was when I received the invite. I saw it was from Super Saiyan so I guessed it was safe enough for work.

Umm... if you don't know me, you probably will continue to not know me until you read this topic. I like to write, I've gotten a wee bit better over the two years that I have been writing stories and battles. For examples, I've posted my fanfic I currently have going on that is a revision of the original I wrote (and discontinued) 2 years ago.

My largest piece of writing in one sitting however is on another forum, specifically in the RP section. I tend to sometimes write battle stories in the section from time to time. Here is the link to said story. It is pretty wordy, so beware. Also, mind the shirtless Squall. It's part of a humorous in-joke where we must use ecchi of our favorite characters.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Great to see a fellow veteran join, and simply a great guy.

Hey, if you can get enough people willing to do an RP, I can definitely make a section for it.

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
It's up to them on that one, tried to interest people on another forum to RP. While the initial output was nice, it kind of just... died. If people are willing to do an RP here, I'd be more than willing to set one up and guide it along story and rules wise since I am somewhat good at both.

Kaneki Ken

Ehy, Squash.
Cool to see you here as well. Now I don't feel so much like an outsider. XD

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Kaneki Ken said:
Ehy, Squash.
Cool to see you here as well. Now I don't feel so much like an outsider. XD
Eyy could to see you ended up making it here.