SSJ Vegeta VS Initial Semi Perfect Cell

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Who would win?

I have them even, although Semi would have the edge due to knowledge and abilities.

SuperGogeta

Low Class Warrior
I have it like this
Semi Cell:1.2
Vegeta:1.5
FPSC:1.8
i have Vegeta winning this, but a Little hard because of skills and regen of Cell

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I have Super Saiyan Vegeta above full power 2nd form Cell, so he wins easily. I believe Vegeta was suppressed during his convo with Cell.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Then why was Cell so confident in taking SSJ Vegeta? Especially since he was suppressed.

I would think that USSJ Vegeta >>> Full Power Semi >> Initial Semi = SSJ Vegeta is the most likely scenario.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
SSJ Vegetto said:
I have Super Saiyan Vegeta above full power 2nd form Cell, so he wins easily. I believe Vegeta was suppressed during his convo with Cell.
This I also have.

I think that was Cell being overconfident. He thought he could beat Piccolo in Ginger Town, thought he could take Super Vegeta, and believed he could beat SSJ2 Gohan with his max.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Big Green The Yoshi said:
Then why was Cell so confident in taking SSJ Vegeta? Especially since he was suppressed.

I would think that USSJ Vegeta >>> Full Power Semi >> Initial Semi = SSJ Vegeta is the most likely scenario.
Like I said, I have Vegeta suppressed during his convo with Cell

Grade 2 Vegeta > Super Saiyan Vegeta (FP, unseen) > 2nd form Cell > initial 2nd form Cell ~ Super Saiyan Vegeta (suppressed)

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Cell might've been confident, but #16 seemed to think Vegeta would be able to fight him long enough for them to escape.

I also think he was suppressed. The fact that Trunks is shocked Vegeta is going to transform to fight Cell strongly implies Super Saiyan Vegeta is already more than enough to handle Semi-Cell.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Agreed. Cell also had the same overconfidence when Gohan transformed to SSJ2. Given Trunks' surprise, and #16 not declaring Vegeta's loss (something he was quick to do about #17), I don't buy that Cell was superior. Full Power Semi Cell may possibly have an edge, but this Cell doesn't have certain victory at all.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
If Trunks of all people, finds it to be an overkill for Vegeta to transform, then obviously Vegeta is a good deal stronger.