SSJ2 Vs LSSJ

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
SSj2. Vegeta and I can use the same form as Broly if we wanted. Trunks from the future too.
The power is nice, but losing all that speed is a downside...

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Probably about equal. I don't see any having any advantages or disadvantages though, considering LSSJ doesn't suffer any speed loss.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
You mean you guys can use LSSJ as well?
We call it "Ascended" Super Saiya-jin, but yeah. (Some say Grade 2)
If you read the manga or anime I'm featured in, in your universe, you'll be able to see Trunks and I use it.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
The LSSJ multiplier is inconsistent. I don't think SSJ Goku after getting power from the other was enough to surpass FP Perfect Cell in M8 and in M10 LSSJ was apparently strong enough to jump 2 Super Saiyan forms of Gohan. I have the SSJ2 multiplier being bigger than LSSJ's multiplier (for unfused characters, for fusions it's smaller)

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
LSSJ does really have a true multiplier. It's just an unusual and unorthodox transformation.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
I think LSSJ was meant to be Broly version of USSJ but just faster. That is the same as SSJ2 so yeah they are the same

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Bigger than SSJ2 with no speed loss, but perhaps less speed gain in comparison to SSJ2. Broly took on Multiple SSJ opponents at once on New Vegeta and was dodging attacks from all directions. It is beyond Grade 3 in bulk and raw power, and SSJ2 is like a balanced version of Grade 3. Broly even took on SSJ2 Gohan, who even though was weaker or out of shape, still was much stronger because of SSJ2.

You should know this, Son Goku.

From what I see, using a metaphor, Grade 2, 3 and LSSJ have "inflated" ki while SSJ2 and SSJ3 have "concentrated" ki.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Son Goku said:
SSj2. Vegeta and I can use the same form as Broly if we wanted. Trunks from the future too.
Lol. I like the act of playing as Goku. Keep it up

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
Broly is naturally stronger than Goku in base and in SSj form to the point that LSSj still maintains Broly above SSj2 Goku. LSSj Broly (M10) is above any SSj2 in the Buu Saga, but in terms of the bigger boost it is debatable, since Broly was naturally ahead of every SSj/MSSj as a regular SSj anyways.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Lssj...

I have the equal as power BUT Lssj has a huge advantage automatic ki charging....which I mean an LSSJ user shall not get tired.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Epicnessbeyond said:
Son Goku said:
Lol. I like the act of playing as Goku. Keep it up
I think he's really Goku from non Canon universe lol.