Stephanie Nadolny

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When I was a kid I didn't mind her due to not knowing any differently. Now most of the English dub voices sound bad to me.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Yes. Far more than I do Kid Goten and Kid Trunks.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
Better than Colleen Chickenbeard imo

Apparently Sabat fired her because she wouldn't sleep with him

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
I thought her Gohan was horrible. Her kid Goku was better--she had more experience by the time she did Dragon Ball and GT. I'm pretty neutral on her altogether. I think Colleen Clickenbeard did a good job for Gohan. I will always think that Saffron Henderson did it perfectly.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
I thought her Gohan was horrible. Her kid Goku was better--she had more experience by the time she did Dragon Ball and GT.

What about her Gohan in Bojack Unbound and the "Ultimate Uncut" dubs of the Saiyan arc, early Freeza arc, Dead Zone, World's Strongest and Tree of Might? Those were dubbed by the Funimation cast in 2004-2006.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
What about her Gohan in Bojack Unbound and the "Ultimate Uncut" dubs of the Saiyan arc, early Freeza arc, Dead Zone, World's Strongest and Tree of Might? Those were dubbed by the Funimation cast in 2004-2006.
I mean, they were better. Her portrayal of Gohan was even better in the first Budokai game. Nothing crazy wrong about the performance. But every yelling or crying scene is torture on the ears.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
Fun fact: Ceyli Delgadillo (sp?) was the first person to voice Goku in Funimation's in-house dub. Sleeping Princess was dubbed in 1998 and it was the very first product to use Funimation's in-house cast:

She went on to voice kid Goku in Mystical Adventure in 2000 and flashbacks to OG DB in the Cell arc before leaving Funimation in 2001 (at which point Nadolny replaced her). Her voice sounded way too soft to suit Goku, imho

RollBack

Low Class Warrior
Fun fact: Ceyli Delgadillo (sp?) was the first person to voice Goku in Funimation's in-house dub. Sleeping Princess was dubbed in 1998 and it was the very first product to use Funimation's in-house cast:

She went on to voice kid Goku in Mystical Adventure in 2000 and flashbacks to OG DB in the Cell arc before leaving Funimation in 2001 (at which point Nadolny replaced her). Her voice sounded way too soft to suit Goku, imho
so Ceyli Delgadillo was the first Funimation goku?