Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
ZBSupport said:
Might join next time too, but only so that you can laugh at my accent. ;____;
Where are you from. New Jersey?

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Can I make Gameplay for you guys in the background. It will make the screen less boring<hr />I am upto 1 and half hours of the podcast and this is good shit.<hr />Kenshi I like your voice<hr />Change the channel name

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I haven't listened to all of it, but it sounds kewl.

Only thing is I need a transcript. :'( :'( :'( I can't even tell who is who.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
It's very entertaining to listen to, and I don't even know you wankers. So congrats on that. Seriously.

A recommendation: The Google Hangout screencap doesn't really help you out, especially if you're recording it the whole podcast, and it isn't just a still image. I don't use Hangout so I can't tell which it is, but it doesn't show who's talking. Might as well make an image with the site logo, and layer the participants over the background.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Anything in the background is cool wif me.

POOHEAD189

Low Class Warrior
From like 1:40:00 onwards I think y'all's predictions of DBS are pretty spot on. As a huge DBZ fan I'm excited, but I know Toriyama was kinda confused on his work 20 years ago much less now, so I take it with a grain of salt as well. Hearing other people give similar opinions was really refreshing, since most people are either "THIS IS GONNA BE THE GREETEST" or "it'll suck."
P.S. listen to Arcadya, I've known him a long time and he's got good ideas.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
POOHEAD189 said:
For example... why even do a podcast? Everyone one knows podcasts are a dying breed. The real money is in Minecraft Let's Play collaborations. Also DBZ sucks. Rebrand the site to TheLastAirbenderLiveActionMovieZeta. Actually... why have your own forum? Just use <del>4chan</del> <del>Reddit</del> 8ch.

POOHEAD189

Low Class Warrior
Arcadya said:
POOHEAD189 said:
For example... why even do a podcast? Everyone one knows podcasts are a dying breed. The real money is in Minecraft Let's Play collaborations. Also DBZ sucks. Rebrand the site to TheLastAirbenderLiveActionMovieZeta. Actually... why have your own forum? Just use <del>4chan</del> <del>Reddit</del> 8ch.
Someone stop this man.
What have I unleashed.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I could screencap myself playing something

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Doesn't the Google Hangout thing shift the pictures so that we see who's talking? That's how most other Google Hangout type podcasts I've seen worked. I don't get why there's a still picture there.

Personally I don't really care about what's in the background once I figure out who's who, but I can see why others would. As for the podcast itself, still not done but it's fun so far.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Honestly I'm not sure how that happened. I think it did shift pictures when we actually talked, but this thing was saved directly to Youtube via HUB's Gmail account rather than uploaded from his computer. Could be the reason.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Plus I've never used google hangout before so I don't how it all works exactly.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
ah so twas uploaded via peerse's yt, didn't realize

Well it's no big deal, I was able to figure out who's who (already knew Ken/Yoshi's voices beforehand) so I just had it playing in the background as I did other things like I usually do with podcasts.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
All joking aside, thank you everyone for being so positive. I was pretty self conscious going into this, but the overall response seems to be one of enjoyment.