The Gorosei and Imu

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What do we think they are? Regular humans? If so they obviously have devil fruits, but they must be a type that has yet to be seen. Though I think you can equally argue that they might not be human given their wide array of techniques not seen from other humans, such as their summoning system that allows them to teleport seemingly anywhere.

Future Warrior

Elite
Ivankov theorized Imu was one of the 20 kings that founded the WG, and used the Immortality surgery on himself. Makes sense to me.

Who knows with the Gorosei. I’d prefer them to be regular humans but they could also be creations of Imu through his powers.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The only part I find odd is how the Gorosei refer to humans in general as if they are a different species than themselves. They call them insects which would be pretty odd if they are also humans. But it could entirely be a status thing.

Future Warrior

Elite
The only part I find odd is how the Gorosei refer to humans in general as if they are a different species than themselves. They call them insects which would be pretty odd if they are also humans. But it could entirely be a status thing.
That’s how the Tenryuubito always see the common folk