Piccolo: 2,500
Kikoho: 3,200
Masenko: 2,800

How does that look?
Fixed it. You're welcome.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fixed it. You're welcome.
Explain your levels. 1,250 is too low for Yamcha who had the upper hand. There has to be over a 1.1x gap between him and the Saibaman.

I would lower Gohan to 1,300. He must have gotten somewhat stronger till he reached Namek and he had image training.

Krillin is too low. He was said to be at 1,500 with his weights when he arrived on Namek. His Daizenshuu level is fine, and he has to be at least 1,650. He even killed the Saibamen instantly.

Tenshinhan is way too low for the same reasons above. He also two spotted the Saibaman. He should be 1,700 bare minimum.

As for the Masenko and Kikoho. I used to have the same thing as you. I kinds agree about it, but I tried to make lower gaps so I can make the Masenko the strongest attack.

Hector

High Class Warrior
1,250 is too low for Yamcha who had the upper hand. There has to be over a 1.1x gap between him and the Saibaman.
Yamcha was equal with the Saibaiman and eventually got the upper hand thanks to his superior fighting skills. Also, as it turned out, he didn't defeat the Saibaiman, since it got back up and exploded.

I would lower Gohan to 1,300. He must have gotten somewhat stronger till he reached Namek and he had image training.
Agree. He's 1400 against the Saiyans and 1500 on Namek. No need to give him significant gains from image training.

Krillin is too low. He was said to be at 1,500 with his weights when he arrived on Namek. His Daizenshuu level is fine, and he has to be at least 1,650. He even killed the Saibamen instantly.
I'm not sure how much those clothes weighted him down or whether AT gave that statement that much thought.

As for the Masenko and Kikoho. I used to have the same thing as you. I kinds agree about it, but I tried to make lower gaps so I can make the Masenko the strongest attack.
Nappa got some damage from Kikoho and nothing from Massenko.

Hector

High Class Warrior
It was the other way around. Masenko burned his hand, Kikoho did nothing.
If you call a damaged uniform and bleeding nothing whereas a stinging sensation in his hand impresses you more, whatever, have it your way.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
If you call a damaged uniform and bleeding nothing

Damaged uniform is nothing. Vegeta blew off Recoome’s full armor and the characters said it was nothing.

And Nappa wasn’t even bleeding. If you check the chapter you’ll see the bruises in his face and head are from Piccolo and Kuririn attacking him. Tien just broke his shoulder pads and dusted him.

stinging sensation in his hand

It was also swollen and shaking. That’s the best anyone ever does sans off guard attacks. And unlike the Kikoho, it didn’t even blow up on him.