Very Interesting News

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
For some of you who have been paying close attention, when I got banned here, I made a VBulletin forum as a last ditch effort to maintain my presence on the DBZ community, however I shut it down because I couldn't upgrade.

Today I got an intriguing email from VBulletin Support telling me they'll upgrade Cross Epoch forums for me tomorrow. I don't know what to make of this, but I might as well give it a shot again. I for one am not going to waste over $400. I'll tell CC, my co admin, etc.

If any of you want to help out, I'll give you the link when it's ready. I'll affiliate these two forums the best I can.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
I see. I am making threads on there to help 'start it off'.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I'm just putting the link out there. Tomorrow is when I'll go crazy with advertisement and posting.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
35130709.jpg

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
You should come make threads on there lol

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Okay, so my co admin is backing out of this project. Didn't specify, so I'm confused.

I'm going to try and commit anyway though. I won't waste this +$400 I spent. If anyone wants to help with codes more, feel free to hit me up.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
This sounds fishy as fuck, not gonna lie.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Yoshi said:
Emmeth said:
Why do you say that?

vBulletin just emails you out of the blue and says they'll upgrade for free, giving up the potential $400?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Emmeth said:
Yoshi said:
Emmeth said:
Why do you say that?

vBulletin just emails you out of the blue and says they'll upgrade for free, giving up the potential $400?
I tried bargaining with them and they wouldn't budge, although neither would I. I think that they just thought that a free upgrade would be better than a closed off forum. Maybe they also felt guilt ridden too.

I do think the email was real if that's what you're wondering too. They emailed back and it wasn't spam.

And no, I already paid them $400. The upgrade itself was free.

Either way, I'm not going to waste the money I got from working part time minimum wage.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Ah, I was missing context. Disregard my concern then.