Wha kind power up of Gohan do you want to see?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Everyone were desperate to see Gohan being a trash compare to Goku and Vegeta and also trash in the movies. As the title says. What kind power up do you wanna see? Is it a God power similar to Goku and Vegeta?

I want Gohan to be trained by Whis and his master will realize that Gohan has God limits which nobody has ever had. After unlocking it, he's going to beat the new villain but in a good fashion way.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Him being trained by Whis is ok with me. I would like to see him reawaken his Ultimate form, since maybe his potential would be higher than before after some Whis time. That would also keep more blue hair from infecting every Saiyan character.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'm unsure if he should receive one. Whilst being pushed into the sidelines would make him wasted potential, focusing on more than just battle is the main aspect of Gohan's character. Should he try and keep a balance between training and academics, I'd like to see Whis training him. Since Ultimate Gohan's been drawn past his natural limits and we've already seen Freeza reaching God tier by bringing out all of his latent power in 4 months of training, it isn't hard to see Gohan doing the same with a few months of training with the top dog of the DB Universe (thus far, anyway).

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
I want Gohan to become a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, and nothing less. The guy really needs to catch up.