what are digimon-adventure-02's normal perfect/ultimate forms (non-jogress)?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They don't appear to exist. Maybe Stingmon could super-evolve through the crest of kindness though.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
then they don’t have normal forms? maybe the new movie can show their normal forms, or they might just jogress-evolve again

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
then they don’t have normal forms? maybe the new movie can show their normal forms, or they might just jogress-evolve again
Hawkmon and Armadimon were directly exposed to the same Qinglongmon DigiCore power as the 1999 generation and did not gain the power to Digivolve to Perfect. ExVeemon didn't either, he needed Stingmon to Digivolve into Paildramon and Imperialdramon. Maybe the new movie will change things, maybe it won't. It only runs for 90-110 minutes I bet, so there isn't ample time.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
the credits showed none of the 99’ers with their partners i think & showed them moving-on with their lives

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
the credits showed none of the 99’ers with their partners i think & showed them moving-on with their lives
that still leaves Takeru and Hikari with their Perfect and Ultimate forms intact though, assuming they don't pretend tri. never happened. Honestly I'd prefer that since tri. was the biggest turd ever shat in the Digimon franchise's history

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i know but i assume they just left them, either because of their age (that makes sense) or because they are in the sequel main-cast

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If they can reach their normal Perfect forms at will, there's no way they would try to Jogress. It'd be weird for them to suddenly get normal Perfect and Ultimate forms when DigiCores didn't have that effect for them without Jogressing first.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
but then couldn’t same be said for ultimate-forms of the other 99’ers outside taichi & yamato, even-tho that’s in digimon adventure-tri & that sucks

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
In the end we neither saw Ultimate forms of Armadimon & Hawkmon nor the final forms of Silphymon & Shakkoumon in this movie