What if Gohan was with Angela instead of Videl?

tonio9

I want to know what if he was with Angela instead of Videl. What if he did?

Hector

High Class Warrior
Angela does not seem like the kind of girl who would want to be a traditional housewife and have children at an early age. So Beerus destroys the Earth, because there are not enough Saiyans for the ritual.

If she gets pregnant and Beerus doesn't destroy the Earth, I think her attitude could affect Gohan, making him less of a bookworm. Maybe he trains more in that universe, and that could make a difference if DBS was not written in a nonsensical way so that characters are as powerful as the plot needs them to be regardless of whether they train or not.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Angela does not seem like the kind of girl who would want to be a traditional housewife and have children at an early age. So Beerus destroys the Earth, because there are not enough Saiyans for the ritual.

If she gets pregnant and Beerus doesn't destroy the Earth, I think her attitude could affect Gohan, making him less of a bookworm. Maybe he trains more in that universe, and that could make a difference if DBS was not written in a nonsensical way so that characters are as powerful as the plot needs them to be regardless of whether they train or not.

Boo Saga Videl didn’t look like the housewife type either… Gohan’s game is just that good.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Boo Saga Videl didn’t look like the housewife type either… Gohan’s game is just that good.
Videl thought she was the greatest, or second greatest, fighter on Earth, until she realized how worthless she was in a world full of superpowered freaks. That must have caused her a self-esteem crisis, so she gave up her dreams.

Angela and Erasa, on the other hand, never aspired to be martial artists anyway, so I don't think they would sacrifice whatever their career plans were to start a family in their early 20s.