What if Gohan was with Erasa instead of Videl?

tonio9

I know we know Gohan and Videl being together but it shouldn’t change. But what if he was with Erasa. What if he did?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Pan would naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes. Would look indistinguishable in base, SSJ and Ultimate

Warmmedown

Elite
Haha, I guess you're a big fan of the Gohan's daily life parts of the series?

Videl still would have fought Spopovich in the tournament, but maybe Gohan wouldn't have got angry enough to reveal his powers, so Yamu/Spopovich couldn't have stole his energy. Goku/Vegeta agreed not to use Super Saiyan (ssj) and Supreme Kai didn't know about ssj, so he wouldn't have asked them to use it. Goku and Vegeta would fight in base form at the tournament, then Goku would return to the Other World. Then eventually they would find Babidi's hideout at a later date, but Majin Vegeta wouldn't have happened (since it only happened because Vegeta was angry about not fighting Goku in the tournament) and Vegeta/Gohan would successfully kill Dabura and Babidi with east and Buu would never awaken. Then again, even she wasn't his girlfriend, Videl would still be his classmate - so maybe he would still get enraged after all, in which case nothing would change with regards to Majin Buu.

Apart from that, maybe Erasa would have a harder time figuring out that Gohan is the Saiyaman. And I guess they wouldn't get Mr Satan's money? To be honest, I've forgotten a lot of the series. There are other members here who remember more details than I do.

What are your thoughts?

tonio9

Haha, I guess you're a big fan of the Gohan's daily life parts of the series?

Videl still would have fought Spopovich in the tournament, but maybe Gohan wouldn't have got angry enough to reveal his powers, so Yamu/Spopovich couldn't have stole his energy. Goku/Vegeta agreed not to use Super Saiyan (ssj) and Supreme Kai didn't know about ssj, so he wouldn't have asked them to use it. Goku and Vegeta would fight in base form at the tournament, then Goku would return to the Other World. Then eventually they would find Babidi's hideout at a later date, but Majin Vegeta wouldn't have happened (since it only happened because Vegeta was angry about not fighting Goku in the tournament) and Vegeta/Gohan would successfully kill Dabura and Babidi with east and Buu would never awaken. Then again, even she wasn't his girlfriend, Videl would still be his classmate - so maybe he would still get enraged after all, in which case nothing would change with regards to Majin Buu.

Apart from that, maybe Erasa would have a harder time figuring out that Gohan is the Saiyaman. And I guess they wouldn't get Mr Satan's money? To be honest, I've forgotten a lot of the series. There are other members here who remember more details than I do.

What are your thoughts?
So. Why Chi Chi likes Videl instead of her?

Warmmedown

Elite
Did Chi Chi even meet Erasa?

If she did meet them both, I think she must have preferred Videl since Videl comes from an important family, whereas Erasa was from a less prestigious family. But I have a feeling she never met Erasa. If so, it's possible she would have preferred Erasa if she met her, since Erasa isn't a fighter and Chi Chi wanted to keep Gohan away from fighting.