What If No Characters Could Have Been Resurrected?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
What would happen if none of the characters could be resurrected? Once a character dies, they are gone forever from the story. How would the story have changed?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They'd all have been dead by the end of the Saiyan arc and Freeza kills Vegeta. Eventually gets brainwashed by Babidi and then absorbed by Boo. Beerus eventually kills this Boo over a fight over a cup of pudding. Nothing much happens until Zeno gets bored and wipes out the universe and nukes the series.

Hector

High Class Warrior
They'd all have been dead by the end of the Saiyan arc and Freeza kills Vegeta. Eventually gets brainwashed by Babidi and then absorbed by Boo. Beerus eventually kills this Boo over a fight over a cup of pudding. Nothing much happens until Zeno gets bored and wipes out the universe and nukes the series.
I don't think Buu would have awakened without the Super Saiyans' energy. Beerus would have never gone to Earth, since there would be no SSJ-God prophecy. Freeza rules the galaxy for the rest of his life.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think Buu would have awakened without the Super Saiyans' energy. Beerus would have never gone to Earth, since there would be no SSJ-God prophecy. Freeza rules the galaxy for the rest of his life.
Babidi was able to collect nearly enough energy to resurrect Boo even without Goku, Gohan and Vegeta around in the Super future.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku would keep the 4 star Dragon Ball by the end of the Red Ribbon Saga, but I don’t think that would change anything initially.

Babidi was able to collect nearly enough energy to resurrect Boo even without Goku, Gohan and Vegeta around in the Super future.

Where was that stated?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku could come back for a day. They should get past Nappa at least, but without Krillin nobody would fire the Genki-Dama and Vegeta would just kill Gohan.