What If Super Saiyans Never Existed?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
What would happen if it wasn't possible for the Saiyans to transform into Super Saiyans?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I don’t think Freeza would try killing them if they didn’t pose a threat to him, since they were a part of his army.

Warmmedown

Elite
Goku, Picolo, Krillin, Vegeta, Gohan, Vegeta all die. DBZ ends. No Broly. Majin Nila never joins dbzf.
Freeza maybe destroys the Earth.

If Freeza doesn't believe in SSJ, then I guess he wouldn't destroy planet Vegeta. Maybe Raditz goes to Earth first, gets killed, then a year or so later a group of saiyans, still including Vegeta, because he hears about the dragon balls. Goku can't defeat them all and all of the Earthlings get killed.

Or if we're looking for a way for the series to continue, maybe they could hide Piccolo in the Other World or on the lookout and wait for Goku to get even stronger in the Other World (along with whoever else gets killed in the battle against the group of saiyans). Then they defeat the saiyans and use the dragon balls to restore the Earth. Idk what they would do with Freeza or Gero, I guess they'd write a totally different way to defeat them.

Last edited: