What If The Show Was Sexualized More Than It Already Was?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
How different would Draognball Z have been if the entire show was much more overly sexualized?

Hector

High Class Warrior
1. Oolong would have raped Bulma when he drugged her. Bulma would have never found out, and the series would have gone on.
2. Roshi would have taken Goku/Krillin to a brothel at some point during the months they spent with him. Of course, only Krillin would have consummated the services, because Goku would be too stupid to figure out what to do or even realize what was going on.
3. Blue is straight and has consensual sex with Bulma when she tries to seduce him, but afterward, he insists on killing them all the same, so the series goes on normally.
4. Chaozu is female, and a sexual relationship with Tenshinhan is implied, though never confirmed.
5. After marriage, it is shown how Chichi explains to Goku what sex is.
6. At some point, the two Lunches are defused and begin a lesbian romance together (OK, that's optional).
7. Bulma falls in love with Future Trunks before she finds out he's her son. If that erases Trunk's birth in this timeline, Vegeta can have a child with someone else, so Goten has someone to fuse with later, in the Buu Saga. Most likely, the mother of Vegeta's child is never shown or mentioned. Alternately, Future Trunks can have a child with Chichi after a one-time mistake. I'm sure Goku wouldn't mind.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
1. Oolong would have raped Bulma when he drugged her. Bulma would have never found out, and the series would have gone on.
2. Roshi would have taken Goku/Krillin to a brothel at some point during the months they spent with him. Of course, only Krillin would have consummated the services, because Goku would be too stupid to figure out what to do or even realize what was going on.
3. Blue is straight and has consensual sex with Bulma when she tries to seduce him, but afterward, he insists on killing them all the same, so the series goes on normally.
4. Chaozu is female, and a sexual relationship with Tenshinhan is implied, though never confirmed.
5. After marriage, it is shown how Chichi explains to Goku what sex is.
6. At some point, the two Lunches are defused and begin a lesbian romance together (OK, that's optional).
7. Bulma falls in love with Future Trunks before she finds out he's her son. If that erases Trunk's birth in this timeline, Vegeta can have a child with someone else, so Goten has someone to fuse with later, in the Buu Saga. Most likely, the mother of Vegeta's child is never shown or mentioned. Alternately, Future Trunks can have a child with Chichi after a one-time mistake. I'm sure Goku wouldn't mind.
:shc

DaisyShah

Honestly, reading through these "what if" scenarios got me thinking about how different the show could've been if it went down a more adult route. But hey, I think we can all agree that Dragon Ball's charm lies in its adventurous spirit rather than its potential for sexualization. Also, speaking of adult themes, it's intriguing how different cultures handle it. I mean, have you guys ever checked out Vietnamese adult movies? They've got this unique flavor that's quite distinct from Western productions. If you're curious, you might wanna take a peek at phima1.xyz. But hey, remember, it's all about personal preference and respect for everyone's boundaries, right? Anyway, back to the discussion, I gotta say, these hypotheticals are wild!

Last edited:

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Only part 1 I assume since Z wasn't sexualized except filler scenes. There were some scenes but they were minor.

I liked the overall gag-ish tune of part 1 and the whole adventurous vibe it had, the focus in the tournament and many things, it's tied there with Z for enjoyment to me but I disliked basically every scene involving Roshi and women there. Bulma was 16 when she showed that to Roshi, Roshi wanted to straight up feel her all the way up, and it'd be all faced as jokes and comedic scenes which takes away the seriousness of situations like those. Or him touching the ass of random women and it being treated as a joke, back then as a teen, I wouldn't laugh at these scenes, they were just whatever to me, but nowadays I just find them very bad in retrospect. If it were even more sexualized, it'd be very bad. Considering someone can face legal repercussions for touching a woman's ass and deservedly so, in retrospect that being treated as light comedic moments seems just bad to me.

Though nothing triumphs the moments GT sexualized Pan with that deer scene and with those dudes hitting on her when she was like 9 years old there. Either they forgot her age, which still would be bad all the same, or they faced her as 9 years old and still put those scenes, which is extremely disgusting. Luckily though I think there were only those two, but damn, that's some horrible shit there.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Though nothing triumphs the moments GT sexualized Pan with that deer scene and with those dudes hitting on her when she was like 9 years old there. Either they forgot her age, which still would be bad all the same, or they faced her as 9 years old and still put those scenes, which is extremely disgusting. Luckily though I think there were only those two, but damn, that's some horrible shit there.
I thought she was 14.